|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > Backpacking Boots, Hiking boots, and Trekking Poles > All Footwear Brands > Lowa Boots > Lowa Women's Hiking Boots and Shoes > Lowa Khumbu Leather-Lined Hiking Boots - Women's|
Lowa Khumbu Leather-Lined Hiking Boots - Women's
The Lowa Khumbu Womens Leather Lined Hiking Boots are perfect for trekking and hiking mostly on-trail. These durable boots are flexible underfoot, designed for hikers who are carrying a medium weight pack.
The Lowa Khumbu Womens Leather Lined Hiking Boots are ideal for women who want to hike and trek with mid weight packs on moderate terrain. Women appreciate the boots because they are waterproof and breathable. The Lowa Khumbu Womens Leather Lined Hiking Boots are designed with a protective rubber heel and toe caps for extra durability.
- UPPER: Split leather/CorduraŽ.
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Cushioning - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- LINING: Buttery soft glove leather lining. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: VibramŽ Trailtek.
- SHANK: 3mm nylon.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
Need more information? See our Lowa Hiking Boots Sizing page for the right fit or find general hiking boot fit information at our Fitting Backpacking Boots page.