|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > SOLD OUT / DISCONTINUED / NO LONGER AVAILABLE > Lowa Men's Banff Pro Boots - SOLD OUT|
Lowa Men's Banff Pro Boots - SOLD OUT
CLEARANCE Lowa Men's Banff Pro Boots. Lowa's Banff Pros are handcrafted in Germany. This lightweight, Lowa backpacking boot has classic styling, suitable for heavy loads, and proven for all-around backpacking. The Lowa Men's Banff Pro Boot is available in narrow, medium, and wide sizes.
- Water-repellent 2.5MM seamless Nubuck leather upper is durable and resistant to scratching and scrapes.
- Glove leather lining offers unsurpassed comfort.
- Torsionally stiff Vibram� Masai sole supports longer distance backpacking and off-trail use with a heavy pack.
- Deep lugs provide traction on roots and logs, with increased surface area at the and heel for additional support on uneven terrain.
- Self-cleaning treads.
- Insole has a breathable top layer that transports moisture away from the foot, eliminates pressure points, minimizes friction between foot and insole to reduce fatigue.
- Patent-pending Tongue Stud flexes the tongue vertically and horizontally for even distribution, avoiding blisters and pressure points.
- The Lowa Men's Banff Pro has not been tested, or approved, for wildlands firefighting.
Need more information? See our Lowa Hiking Boots Sizing page for the right fit or find general hiking boot fit information at our Fitting Backpacking Boots page.