|Home > List of All Brands > Lowa Boots > LOWA MOUNTAINEERING BOOTS > Lowa Civetta Mountaineering Boots - Unisex|
Lowa Civetta Mountaineering Boots - Unisex
The Lowa Civetta Mountaineering Boots are one of our most popular boots for demanding alpine adventures. This step-in crampon-compatible, low volume plastic boot is designed for all weather mountaineering, glacier and expedition use.
The Lowa Civetta Boots will keep your feet warm, protected, and comfortable as you traverse all kinds of terrain. Keep your feet happy and you'll be covering more ground!
Features of the Lowa Civetta Mountaineering Boots:
Need more information? See our Lowa Hiking Boots Sizing page for the right fit or find general hiking boot fit information at our Fitting Backpacking Boots page.
- Removable inner boot with loden wool lining
- UPPER: Tough, impact-resistant polyurethane plastic shell with watertight bellows tongue and protective rubber rand.
- LINING: Removable inner boot liner with loden wool and a camp sole unit on the liner.
- FOOTBED: Insulate Pro alu-coated with fleece.
- OUTSOLE: VibramŽ Alpine, with full-length TPU stabilizing plate for rigidity to secure step-in crampons.
- STABILIZER: 6mm Nylon.
- Weight per Pair (Men's 9): 5.90 lb
- Unisex sizing.