|Home > List of All Brands > Lowa Boots > Lowa Hunter GTX Extreme Boots|
Lowa Hunter GTX Extreme Boots
The Lowa Hunter GTX Extreme Boots are the best hunting and field boots around. The Lowa Hunter Extreme is made for on- and off-trail use with heavy 50- to 60- pound packs for extended trips in the backcountry. Handcrafted in Germany, the Lowa Men's Hunter GTX Extreme Boots have the finest leathers, Vibram outsoles, and SPS (Supination, Pronation, Support) midsole technology. Lowa Men's Hunter is the boot of choice for rugged outdoorsmen.
The Lowa Men's Hunter GTX Extreme Boots are THE ultimate field boot. The Hunter GTX provides excellent ankle support for climbing steep hillsides and traversing rugged terrain. GORE-TEX® waterproof lining keeps feet warm and dry. The Hunter is an insulated and taller--10"--version of the Lowa Tibet Pro GTX.
Features of the Lowa Hunter GTX Extreme Boots:
* NOTE: The Hunter Extreme is considered a lightly insulated boot - with the thinsulate insulation equivalent of 200g. It is designed for warmth with some active use. (not warmth in sedentary positions for long periods of time)
- UPPER:2.5mm water-repellent Nubuck leather
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Dynamic - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining with Primaloft insulation for added warmth. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Tsavo sole unit with specialized midsole.
- SHANK: 5mm nylon, full length and width with a PU layer for total support underfoot.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- High wall rubber rand.
- Strap-on crampon compatible.
- 9 inches tall.
Customers who like the Lowa Hunter GTX Extreme Field Boots also liked the Lowa Tibet GTX Hi Hunting Boots.
Need more information? See our Lowa Hiking Boots Sizing page for the right fit or find general hiking boot fit information at our Fitting Backpacking Boots page.