|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > Backpacking Boots & Hiking Boots > All Footwear Brands > Lowa Boots > Lowa Hunter GTX EVO Extreme Boots - Men's|
Lowa Hunter GTX EVO Extreme Boots - Men's
The popular Lowa Hunter GTX EVO Extreme Boots has been updated and is better than ever.
Handcrafted in Germany. EVO stands for the evolution of Lowa's most popular 'Best in Class' big game hunting boot. The Junter GTX is a highly supportive, tall shafted boot for hunters going after big game in rocky, rugged terrain, above the tree line. Insulated and waterproof/breathable with a redesigned, protective, rubber rand. The Hunter is a taller, 10" version of the Lowa Tibet GTX Hiking Boots, with the added benefit of insulation.
Features of the Lowa Hunter GTX Extreme Boots:
* NOTE: The Hunter Extreme is considered a lightly insulated boot - with the thinsulate insulation equivalent of 200 g. It is designed for warmth with some active use. (not warmth in sedentary positions for long periods of time)
- UPPER: 2.5 mm water-repellent Nubuck leather
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Cushion - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining with Primaloft insulation for added warmth. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: VIBRAM® Masai. Supportive backpacking sole provied optimal knee and back support when carrying a heavy (50+ lb) pack.
- SHANK/STABILIZER: 5 mm nylon, full length and width with a PU layer for total support underfoot.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- High wall rubber rand.
- Strap-on crampon compatible.
- 10 inches tall.
Customers who like the Lowa Hunter GTX Extreme Field Boots also liked the Lowa Tibet GTX Hi Hunting Boots.
Need more information? See our Lowa Hiking Boots Sizing page for the right fit or find general hiking boot fit information at our Fitting Backpacking Boots page.