|Home > List of All Brands > Lowa Boots > Lowa Trekker Hiking Boots|
Lowa Trekker Hiking Boots
The Lowa Men's Trekker Hiking Boots is made for mountains and expertly handcrafted in Germany. The Trekker is LOWA's legendary backpacking / trekking boot. IN fact, Backpacker Magazine calls the Lowa Trekker boot "superb, impressive, ideal... the best."
The Lowa Men's Trekker's glove leather lining provides superb, close to the foot fit and maximum comfort. Superior trekking flex reduces fatigue and keeps you comfortably hiking, mile after mile. You'll be hard pressed to find a more comfortable hiking boot than the Lowa Men's Trekker anywhere!
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Cushioning - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long
- LINING: Glove leather lining conforms to the shape of your foot for a custom fit.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram� Tactis DST.
- SHANK: 5mm nylon heel/3mm forefoot.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- AWP/ASYMMETRICAL WALKING POSITION: Ankle section set at a 2-degree outward angle to provide a more balanced stance and less fatigue.
- 8 inches tall
- Men's medium 'D' width / Narrow "B/C" width / Wide "EE" width