|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > Backpacking Boots & Hiking Boots > All Footwear Brands > Lowa Boots > Lowa Trekker Hiking Boots - Men's|
Lowa Trekker Hiking Boots - Men's
For over two decades the Lowa Trekker has been the best fitting boot bar none. The ultra comfy, top-quality leather uppers on the Trekker wrap around the foot, providing a superb, customized fit, especially over the arch and instep area. The Lowa Trekker is so well made that less than a dozen pair have been returned on warranty in the last 20 years!
Features of the Lowa Trekker Hiking Boots:
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Cushioning - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long
- LINING: Glove leather lining conforms to the shape of your foot for a custom fit.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram Tactis DST.
- SHANK: 5mm nylon heel/3mm forefoot.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- AWP/ASYMMETRICAL WALKING POSITION: Ankle section set at a 2-degree outward angle to provide a more balanced stance and less fatigue.
- 8 inches tall
- Men's medium 'D' width / Narrow "B/C" width / Wide "EE" width