|Home > List of All Brands > Lowa Boots > Lowa Baffin Pro Hiking Boots|
Lowa Baffin Pro Hiking Boots
The Lowa Baffin Pro Leather-Lined Hiking Boots are Perfect for backpacking trips, getting you through rugged terrain in any dry climate. Lowa's leather lining offers unsurpassed comfort...right out of the box! And the Baffin Pro's ruggedness makes it a superb boot for the toughest trails, even with a fully loaded pack. The next time you're out in the backcountry, wear a pair of Lowa's Baffin Pro leather lined boot!
Features of the Lowa Baffin Pro Leather-Lined Hiking Boots:
Specifications of the Lowa Baffin Pro Leather-Lined Hiking Boots:
- Nubuck leather upper for durability.
- C4 tongue contours around the foot to cradle it.
- Lowa's FLEXFIT allows ankle to flex and heel fit plus improves stability.
- Glove leather lining contours your foot.
- 5 mm nylon, full length and width with a PU layer for total underfoot support.
- PU with SPS Dynamic is designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides custom fit.
- Climate control system keeps feet cool.
- Vibram 'Masai' outsole.
- Handcrafted in Germany.
Customers who like the Lowa Baffin Pro Leather-Lined Hiking Boots also liked the Lowa Ranger GTX Hiking Boots.
- Avg Weight per pair: 4 lbs 13.6 oz (2200 g)
- Upper: Nubuck
- Lining: Glove Leather
- Climate Control: Yes
- Tongue Stud/X-Lacing: Yes
- C4 Tongue: Yes
- Flexfit: Yes
- Footbed: Balance Comfort
- Midsole: PU with SPS Dynamic
- Outsole: Vibram Masai
- Stabilizer: 5 mm Nylon
- 7" shaft height.
- 14" circumference
NOTE: The Baffin Pro's product measurements were taken using size 8. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Need more information? See our Lowa Hiking Boots Sizing page for the right fit or find general hiking boot fit information at our Fitting Backpacking Boots page.