|Home > List of All Brands > Lowa Boots > Lowa Renegade II GTX LO Hiking Boots|
Lowa Renegade II GTX LO Hiking Boots
The Lowa Renegade II LO Hiking Boots will have you read to hit the trails in comfort, style, and quality in no time. The Lowa Renegade II Lo boots are handcrafted in Europe; and come in a variety of colors,sizes, and widths. Available in Espresso/Brown (pictured above; Medium / Narrow / Wide), Black (pictured left; Medium / Wide), and Dark Gray Navy (Medium / Wide)
The Renegade II LO Boots are part of LOWA's All Terrain Collection - perennial favorites for day hiking and short-haul, weekend backpacking because they're phenomonally comfortable, supportive and cushioned.
Lowa's most popular boot, the Renegade, sports a Monowrap comfort construction for a lighter, sleeker profile with a more supportive stabilizer. Versatile, waterproof and breathable. The Renegade II LO is ideal for weekend hiking or backpacking adventures when you don't need the protection of an 'over the ankle' boot.
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- MIDSOLE: PU Monowrap Frame, a new, patented construction technique that allows us to reduce overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX� lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram Renovo.
- SHANK: Full length nylon.
- FOOTBED: Climate control footbed with comfort perforations to improve breathability.
- WIDTH: Wide, men's 'EE' width.
Take a look at our review of the Lowa Renegade Boots:
Customers who like the Lowa Renegade II LO Hiking Boots also liked the Lowa Strato III Hiking Boots.
Need more information? See our Lowa Hiking Boots Sizing page for the right fit or find general hiking boot fit information at our Fitting Backpacking Boots page.