|Home > Lowa Sella GTX Gortex Womens Hiking Boots |
Lowa Sella GTX Gortex Womens Hiking Boots
The Lowa Sella GTX Gortex Womens Hiking Boots are the hiking boots a women would want on her feet for comfort, stability, and a boot designed with a woman in mind. These backpacking/trekking boots are handcrafted in Germany.
The Lowa Sella GTX Gortex Womens Hiking Boots are more flexible underfoot, designed for women who cover a lot of ground while staying mostly on-trail, carrying a medium weight pack.
The Lowa Sella GTX Gortex Womens Hiking Boots are ideal for women carrying midweight packs and on trail adventures. These boots are slightly narrower in the heel and ball of foot areas (vs. men's boots) providing optimal fit and comfort. When wearing these boots, women appreciate the soft ankle flex and achilles comfort tab.
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Cushioning - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Trailtek.
- SHANK: 5mm nylon heel/3mm forefoot.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
Need more information? See our Lowa Hiking Boots Sizing page for the right fit or find general hiking boot fit information at our Fitting Backpacking Boots page.