|Home > Sold Out Gear > Lowa Strato III Lo Hiking Shoe - Men's - SOLD OUT/DISCONTINUED|
Lowa Strato III Lo Hiking Shoe - Men's - SOLD OUT/DISCONTINUED
The LOWA Strato III Lo Hiking Shoe for Men is a supportive low-cut hiker blending perfectly into the workplace. Ideal for travel, surveying, forest service and other outdoor duties where you're seeking all day long comfort. The Lowa Strato Hiker is the perfect shoe for someone who's on their feet or outside, and needs a comfortable, durable, and professional-looking hiking shoe or low-cut boot.
Features of the LOWA Strato III Lo Hiking Shoe for Men:
- Constructed of embossed leather with an ultra-comfortable glove leather lining that conforms to your foot.
- Featuring the new LOWA Enduro rubber outsole for support and stability on pavement and trails.
- LOWA's patented MONOWRAP® frame construction provides a sleek profile, while wrapping the foot in a lightweight, comfortable and supportive frame.
- New STG (Soft to Ground) technology delivers the ideal combination of shock absorption, stability and grip.
- Ultra-breathable Climate Control insoles.
- WIDTH: Medium, men's 'D' width.
- Handcrafted in Slovakia: Bordered by Austria, a member of the European Union, and one of the fastest growing economies in the EU. LOWA employs a large group of highly skilled boot makers in this delightful country.
- Weight per pair (Mens size 9): 1.5 lbs