|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > SOLD OUT / DISCONTINUED / NO LONGER AVAILABLE > Lowa Tempest Lo Hiking Shoes - SORRY, SOLD-OUT|
Lowa Tempest Lo Hiking Shoes - SORRY, SOLD-OUT
The Lowa Tempest Lo Hiking Shoes are designed with hiking day trips and weekend backcountry trips in mind. These versatile hiking shoes are handcrafted in Europe and provide the comfort, fit, support, and cushion you will want and need for all day hiking.
The Lowa Tempest Lo Hiking Shoes is one of our most popular styles, and the Lowa Tempest has been a staple hiking shoe for over a decade. This hiker is know for it's durability and exceptional comfort and you will appreciate it as the best choice for a shoe for dry climates and trails. The Derby style lacing makes it even better with a great, customized fit.
Features of the Lowa Tempest Lo Hiking Boots
Specifications of the Lowa Tempest Lo Hiking Boots
- UPPER: Split leather/Nubuk leather.
- MIDSOLE: PU Monowrap® Frame, a new, patented construction technique that allows us to reduce overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- LINING: Synthetic.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Renovo.
- SHANK: Full length nylon.
- FOOTBED: Climate control footbed with comfort perforations to improve breathability.
- STABILIZER: Full length nylon
- Available sizes: US 7.5 - 12, 13, 14, 15
- Weight Per Pair ( Men's 9): 2.20 lbs (998 g)
Take a look at some warm, comfy Merino wool Darn Tough Socks to go with your Lowa Tempest Lo Boots.