|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > SOLD OUT / DISCONTINUED / NO LONGER AVAILABLE > Lowa Terek GTX Mens Backpacking/Hiking Boots - 40% OFF!|
Lowa Terek GTX Mens Backpacking/Hiking Boots - 40% OFF!
The Lowa Terek Mens Boots are a Lightweight backpacking boot designed to help you cover long distances on trail with a full pack. The Lowa Terek Mens Boots are waterproof and breathable which means your feet will stay comfortable and dry.
The Lowa Terek Mens Boots are designed with a protective high wall rubber rand with 3/4 wrap gives you extra protection and support. The Lowa Terek Mens Boots are strap-on crampon compatible - so you can enjoy 4-season hiking and backpacking.
- UPPER: Mountaineering split leather w/Cordura.
- MIDSOLE: LOWA Edge double-molded EVA with crampon heel insert.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram Mulaz.
- SHANK: 5mm nylon, full length and width with a PU layer for total support underfoot.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- High wall rubber rand.
- Strap-on crampon compatible.
- Men's medium 'D' width.
- Weight Per Pair (Men's 9): 3.10 lbs
Need more information? See our Lowa Hiking Boots Sizing page for the right fit or find general hiking boot fit information at our Fitting Backpacking Boots page.