|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > SOLD OUT / DISCONTINUED / NO LONGER AVAILABLE > Sold Out - No Longer Available > Lowa Terek WS GTX Womens Boots - DISCONTINUED|
Lowa Terek WS GTX Womens Boots - DISCONTINUED
The Lowa Womens Terek WS is a great lightweight boot designed for long hiking or backpacking trips, carrying a full pack. The waterproof/breathable Terek WS has a protective high wall rubber rand with 3/4 wrap, and is also Strap-on crampon compatible. This great boots is built on a women-specific last.
- UPPER: Mountaineering split leather w/Cordura�.
- MIDSOLE: LOWA Edge double-molded EVA with crampon heel insert.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX� lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram� Mulaz.
- SHANK: 5mm nylon, full length and width with a PU layer for total support underfoot.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- High wall rubber rand
- Strap-on crampon compatible
- Handcrafted in Germany
- Weight Per Pair ( Women's 6.5): 2.60 lbs
Need more information? See our Lowa Hiking Boots Sizing page for the right fit or find general hiking boot fit information at our Fitting Backpacking Boots page.