|Home > List of All Brands > Lowa Boots > Lowa Ticam GTX Hiking Boots |
Lowa Ticam GTX Hiking Boots
The Lowa Ticam GTX HIking / Backpacking Boot has handcrafted construction, with the finest leathers. Lowa's Ticam GTX is a hard duty backpacking boot - designed for long trips, with big packs, over rugged terrain, including via ferrate - that's Italian for terrain that's a cross between hiking and hard-core rock climbing.
The heavy duty Lowa Ticam GTX Mens Backpacking Boot is designed for demanding tours anywhere in the world. Stability is provided in the upper with waxed suede leather and microfibre. The LOWA FlexFit System allows natural range of motion at the ankle. Achieve optimal heel positioning with the Lace Loop technology with freely moving elements integrated into a two-zone lacing system. The waterproof GORE-TEX lining provides optimal comfort. The Vibram Masai outsole with its deep lugs shaped for better uphill and downhill traction and developed to be self-cleaning is guaranteed to provide outstanding grip on all surfaces. The new midsole construction provides superior comfort. Strap-on crampon compatible for this REAL backpacking boot. The Lowa Ticam GTX Mens Backpacking Boot is an excellent, high-end boot designed to last you through years of tough terrain!
Specifications of the Lowa Ticam GTX Backpacking Boots:
- Weight per pair (M's 8): 3.5 lbs (1.600 g) // LOWA Index 2
- UPPERS: One-piece waxed suede leather and microfibre for increased stability and durability.
- Vibram® Masai outsole for traction, cushioning and support underfoot on uneven, rocky terrain.
- SPS midsole technology features a TPU insert in the heel area that allows for normal pronation but reduces excess, providing support and stability when walking.
- Balance Insole, with a breathable top layer, and slow reacting foam, delivers instant customization to the foot. This proprietary insole transports moisture away from the foot, eliminates pressure points, minimizes friction between foot and insole and reduces fatigue.
- A new, patented LOWA design. With I-Lock Lacing the foot is firmly held and supported, providing a more comfortable fit. Better fit = better performance.
- Heel Truss, made of abrasion-resistant TPU, protects the heel and upper from damage.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof lining, with a patented stitching construction that ensures a smooth and seamless fit, eliminating hot spots.
- Patented C4 Tongue is anatomically contoured to create a natural flex that cradles the foot in comfort.
Get your Lowa Backpacking Boots at CC Outdoor Store today!