|Home > List of All Brands > Lowa Boots > Lowa Women's Hiking Boots and Shoes > Lowa Vivione II GTX Backpacking Boots - Women's|
Lowa Vivione II GTX Backpacking Boots - Women's
The Lowa Vivione Womens Trekking Hiking Boots are a great womens hiking boot for light day hiking or short overnights. This womens trekking boot is known to be more flexible underfoot and designed for hikers who cover a lot of ground while staying mostly on-trail, carrying a medium weight pack.
The Vione II GTX features Lowa's FreeFlex technology, which allows for a great balance of ankle support and freedom of movement.
When compared to mens boots, the Lowa Vivione Womens Trekking Hiking Boots are slightly narrower in the heel and ball of foot areas This provides women the optimal fit and comfort when hiking. Women will also appreciate the soft ankle flex and Achilles comfort tab after a long day on the trail.
SPECIIFCATIONS: LOWA VIVIONE II GTX BOOTS FOR WOMEN:
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Cushioning - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Tactis DST.
- SHANK: 5mm nylon heel/3mm forefoot.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- Weight Per Pair: 2.70 lbs (Women's size 6.5)
Need more information? See our Lowa Hiking Boots Sizing page for the right fit or find general hiking boot fit information at our Fitting Backpacking Boots page.