|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > SOLD OUT / DISCONTINUED / NO LONGER AVAILABLE > Lowa Tibet Pro GTX Boots - Women's - SOLD OUT|
Lowa Tibet Pro GTX Boots - Women's - SOLD OUT
The Lowa Women's Tibet Pro GTX Boots is THE
"ALL TERRAIN: From New Hampshire's White Mountains to southeast Alaska, testers hiked this burly, all-leather, waterproof boot through miles of rain, mud, creeks, and found it's waterproofing infallible.This boot may need mention in your will."
The Lowa Women's Tibet Pro GTX Boots are ably handled unstable, rocky terrain and the worst bushwacks. Super supportive. The Tibet Pro will carry as a big a load as you're willing.
After a rough traverse of the Presidential Range, one tester said "They barely look used." - Backpacker Magazine Gear Guide
The Lowa Women's Tibet Pro GTX Boots are handcrafted in Germany. Ideal backpacking boot for extended periods when carrying a heavy pack. Tall ankle shaft for extra supprt and protection. GORE-TEX lined for wet weather conditions and four season use.
- Taller ankle shaft of 2.6 mm thick Nubuck leather upper
- 'C4' Comfort Tongue
- GORE-TEX lining: waterproof and breathable
- Climate Control System
- Patented AWP: Asymetric Walking Position
- High rubber randing for durability
- Lightweight alloy lace loops with sprung lace hooks
- New Vibram 'Masai' backpacking sole unit with performance PU midsole
- Limited strap on crampon use, if necessary
- Built an an exclusive LOWA women's last for optimal fit and comfort.
- 9 inches tall.
Recommended by Outward Bound West
Backpacker Magazine: "LOWA Tibet GTX is ideal for long-haul hikers who need solid support and protection."
Need more information? See our Lowa Hiking Boots Sizing page for the right fit or find general hiking boot fit information at our Fitting Backpacking Boots page.