|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > Backpacking Boots & Hiking Boots > All Footwear Brands > Lowa Boots|
SALE 20% OFF THRU 9/25! > Lowa Women's Hiking Boots and Trail Shoes > Lowa Mountain Expert GTX EVO Mountaineering Boots - Women's
Lowa Mountain Expert GTX EVO Mountaineering Boots - Women's
The Lowa Mountain Expert GTX EVO Women's Mountaineering Boots are Lowa's most versitile Alpine Boot. The Mountain Expert GTX EVO has been updated with easy Flex® Lacing and the new, lightweight Vibram® Dolent sole unit. The Lowa Men's Mountain Expert GTX Evo Boot has all the protective features you need for mixed climbing or heavy backpacking trips. Gore-Tex gives this boot guaranteed waterproof protection that's also highly breathable for your comfort, and the Insulate Pro fleece footbed has an aluminum coating to provide a surprising amount of warmth. The Flexfit-Synchro support ensures an easy ankle flex for a comfortably natural stride whether you're climbing up vertical faces or trekking up steep terrain, and the PU Expert midsole includes nylon shank for stability and a TPU plate that enhances rigidity for automatic crampon capability.
The Vibram Dolent sole features an alpine tread design that gives the Mountain Expert high-edging stability for precise footing, and a self-cleaning profile prevents debris build-up between the rubber lugs. This boot also features an X-lacing system that complements the C4 Tongue for a customizable, blister-free fit, and the Flex laces provide an even distribution of pressure for your comfort. Lowa's proprietary Climate control system perforates the lining to pump heat out and bring in a comfortable amount of airflow to keep your feet prime on the mountain. Handcrafted in Italy.
Features of the Lowa Mountain Expert GTX EVO Women's Mountaineering Boots:
Specifications of the Lowa Mountain Expert GTX EVO Women's Mountaineering Boots:
- UPPER: Durable mountaineering split leather/CORDURA® & Microfiber.
- LINING: Waterproof GORE-TEX®.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- FLEXFIT SYNCHRO Allows for more natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- FOOTBED: Insulate Pro Aluminum-coated with fleece.
- MIDSOLE: PU Expert.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Dolent, with full-length TPU stabilizing plate for rigidity to secure crampons.
- STABILIZER: 6 mm nylon.
- I-CORE carbon insert in the sole construction achieves perfect flex and torsional stability for better shock absorption and comfort.
- Best Use: Heavy backpacking, mixed climbing
Customers who looked at the Lowa Mountain Expert GTX EVO Boots
Lowa Unisex Civetta GTX Extreme Boots
- Weight per Pair (W's 6.5): 3.30 lbs / 1497 g
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
"Mountaineering demands a range of skills and Lowa's Mountain Expert GTX can handle it all. They're as light as most hiking boots, yet the firm Vibram sole translates into serious performance on vertical rock and ice." - Hooked on the Great Outdoors Magazine
"I have never owned such a versatile pair of boots! I've taken them up Rainier, Baker, Shasta in the Cascades, the Great White Icicle in the Wasatch and Mt. Olympus. These boots withstand just about anything." - Gear.com
"Lives up to its name - GREAT for general mountaineering. - Climbing Magazine Gear Guide
Need more information? See our Lowa Hiking Boots Sizing page for the right fit or find general hiking boot fit information at our Fitting Backpacking Boots page.