|Home > Lowa Zephyr GTX Mid Hiking Boots - Men's|
Lowa Zephyr GTX Mid Hiking Boots - Men's
The Lowa Zephyr Boots boast Lowa's legendary quality and craftsmanship - the perfect companion for your hiking adventures. Not only are you getting an amazingly comfortable boot, you are getting stylish look for your trek too!
The Lowa Zephyr GTX Mid Hiking Boots are designed for Fast and Light Hiking Performance: Lightweight, supportive, cushioned and stable, these comfortable boots suit the needs of most casual hikers. Ideal for on-trail adventures, over moderate terrain, supporting backpacks up to 25 pounds. Bonus: Zero break-in time!
The Lowa Zephyr GTX Mid Hiking Boots are lightweight, nimble, waterproof trail boot with PU Monowrap� technology for surefooted stability. You're going to LOVE these boots.
As described in OUTSIDE MAGAZINE BUYER'S GUIDE: "Hiking Essentials! Tough Cordura + waterproof Gore-Tex = burly enough for any trail."
Features of the Lowa Zephyr Boots:
Take a look at our in-house review of the Lowa Zephyr GTX Hiking Boots:
- Handcrafted in Europe
- UPPER: Split leather/Cordura
- MIDSOLE: PU Monowrap Frame, a new, patented construction technique that allows us to reduce overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design
- OUTSOLE: LOWA Cross
- SHANK: 3/4 length nylon
- FOOTBED: Climate control footbed with comfort perforations to improve breathability
- WIDTH: Medium, men's 'D' width
Customers who like the Lowa Zephyr GTX Boots also liked the Lowa Focus GTX Mid Hiking Boots.
Need more information? See our Lowa Hiking Boots Sizing page for the right fit or find general hiking boot fit information at our Fitting Backpacking Boots page.