|Home > List of All Brands > Mountainsmith backpacks, sleeping bags, and tents > Mountainsmith Backpacks &Luggage > Mountainsmith Approach 35 Extended Day Pack|
Mountainsmith Approach 35 Extended Day Pack
The Mountainsmith Approach 35 performs seamlessly on the trail or on that next big travel adventure. Its FAA carry-on size let's you go from airport to Andes with no repacking in-between. The unique top loading panel zip behaves like a classic ruck or switches easily to a gear inhaling travel bag. With up to 47L of carrying capacity, this bag bridges the gap between extended day pack and weekend warrior. Made with 450d ReDura™, the Approach 35 utilizes 18 recycled 16-ounce plastic bottles. Save the planet, go backpacking!
- Delrin® Hoop Suspension System.
- Unique clamshell panel loader.
- Expandable front panel stash pocket.
- Zippered top load access makes ideal for travel or trail.
- Compression molded back panel with contoured lumbar support.
- Elastic sternum strap and bite valve catch.
- Shoulder strap attachment loop for Mountainsmith camera cases.
- Internal hydration bladder sleeve with exit port (bladder not included).
- Side compression straps with quick-release hardware.
- Side panel accessory pocket fits SIGG™ and Nalgene® style water bottles.
- Trekking pole mounts.
- Ice axe & tool loop.
- Bottom panel compression straps.
- Haul handle.
- Interior key clip.
- Torso Length: 17'' - 22''
- Size: 23.25" x 9.5" x 11.75"
- Weight: 3 lbs 4 oz
- Capacity: 2135 cu. in
- Material: 450d ReDura™ PET body fabric (100% Recycled) / 420d Nylon Velocity body fabric
- Compression: Yes
- Number of Pockets: 3
- Additional Features YKK® Zippers , Delrin® rod suspension frame, 210d RipStop Liner