|Home > List of All Brands > Mountainsmith backpacks, sleeping bags, and tents > Mountainsmith Backpacks &Luggage > Mountainsmith Centennial 30 Backpack (recycled materials)|
Mountainsmith Centennial 30 Backpack (recycled materials)
The Mountainsmith Centennial 30 is made from 16 plastic recycled 16-oz bottles. The most technical ruck in the day pack line, the Centennial 30 is suitable for such activities as day-long climbing, pushing a 14er summit, or the get-away fly fishing trip.
The Mountainsmith Centennial 30 Features
- Airmesh back panel with lumbar support
- Removable 1.5 waistbelt
- Top loader access
- Elastic sternum strap and bite valve catch
- Removable safety whistle
- Internal hydration bladder sleeve with exit port
- Front panel expandable sleeveshovel pocket
- Ice axe tool loop
- Trekking pole mount
- Top mount compression strap for rope or accessory carry
- Side compression straps
- Side panel mesh pocket(s fit sigg and nalgene style water bottles
- Size 23.5" x 9.5" x 8.0"
- Linear Inches 41.0"
- Warranty Lifetime warranty against manufacturers defects
- Capacity 1890 cu. in.