|Home > List of All Brands > Mountainsmith backpacks, sleeping bags, and tents > Mountainsmith Backpacks &Luggage > Mountainsmith Lookout 45 Backpack (recycled materials)|
Mountainsmith Lookout 45 Backpack (recycled materials)
The Mountainsmith Lookout 45 backpack utilizes 20 recycled plastic 16-ounce bottles. The Mountainsmith Lookout 45 is ideal for week-end backpacking or multi-day hut to hut trips and other excursions into the backcountry. The Lookout 45 backpack was just cited in Outside Magazine's 2010 Summer Gear Guide.
The Mountainsmith Lookout 45 Backpack Features
- Independently adjustable dual density shoulder straps
- x-frame load dispersion suspension system
- Compression molded back panel with contoured lumbar support
- Elastic sternum strap and bite valve catch
- Removable safety whistle
- Internal hydration bladder sleeve with exit port
- Pivoting dual density waistbelt for optimal load transfer
- Side compression straps reconfigure for vertical snowboardsnowshoe carry across front panel
- A-frame ski carry
- Trekking pole mount
- Ice axe tool loop
- Top mount compression strap for rope or accessory carry
- Front panel expandable sleeveshovel pocket
- Slingshot detachable top lid converts into a lumbar pack or shoulder sling
- Separate sleeping bag compartment with internal divider
- Size 29.5" x 11.75" x 9.5"
- Linear Inches 50.75"
- Warranty Lifetime warranty against manufacturers defects
- Capacity 2870 cu. in.