Features of the MSR Carbon Reflex 3 Ultralight Tents:
- Hyperlight: At only 4 lbs 7 oz, ultralight tent weighs just over a pound per person - or use as cavernous 2-person tent .
- Advanced Poles: MSR® Custom Carbon 6.3 tent poles weigh up to 30% less than aluminum with a significant increase in strength .
- Livable: Unique tent geometry provides ample center height and steep sidewalls to maximize useable space .
- Versatile: Sets up as a double-wall tent or with just the fly and footprint for a compact, flyweight shelter at just 3 lbs 5 oz (1.5kg) .
- Additional Features: Taped, DuraShield™-coated fly and bathtub floor; (4) internal mesh storage pockets; (2) large doors; (2) full vestibules.
- Capacity: 3
- Minimum Weight: 4 lbs 5 oz / 1.9 k
- Packed Weight 4 lbs 9 oz / 2.08 k
- Fast & Light® Minimum Weight w/ footprint: 3 lbs / 1.37 k
- Body Weight: 1 lbs 13 oz / 830 g
- Rainfly Weight: 1 lbs 8 oz / 676 g
- Frame Weight: 14 oz / 398 g
- Floor Area: 41.5 sq . ft / 3.8 sq . m
- Vestibule Area: 20 (10 + 10) sq . ft / 1.85 (0.92 + 0.93) sq . m
- Tent Volume: 124 cu . ft / 3530 liters
- Vestibule Volume: 20 (10 + 10) cu . ft / 566 (283 + 283) liters
- Interior Peak Height: 46 in / 117 cm
- Packed Size: 20 x 7 in / 51 x 17 cm
- Number of Doors: 2
- Freestanding: yes
- Number of Poles: 3 Easton Carbon 6.3
- Number of Stakes: 6 MSR MiniGroundhog™
- Rainfly Fabric: 20D ripstop nylon 1000 mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone
- Canopy Fabric: 20D ripstop nylon
- Mesh Type: 20D nylon micromesh
- Floor Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon 3000 mm DuraShield polyurethane & DWR
Customers who liked the MSR Carbon Reflex 3 Ultralight Tent also liked the Big Agnes Fly Creek UL3 Tent.