|Home > MSR Hubba HP Tent - DISCONTINUED|
MSR Hubba HP Tent - DISCONTINUED
The MSR Hubba HP Tent is an ultralight, freestanding solo tent weighs less than the Hubba tent, yet offers increased protection for unexpected early-season snowfalls or persistent coastal winds. Greater coverage to the tent canopy and lighter fabrics all-around ensure that the Hubba HP tent holds its own in more extreme 3-season conditions, yet still weighs in at well under 3 lbs (1.36kg).
- Ultralight: Technical fabric shaves ounces and provides more protection from snow, sand, and wind.
- Livable: Unique pole configuration provides maximum interior space, a Stay-Dry entrance, and large vestibule for storing gear.
- Quick and Easy Setup: All-in-one hub-and-swivel pole design is strong and simple to use.
- Versatile: Can be used as a double-wall tent for full protection or in two freestanding tarp-shelter modes: with optional footprint (sold separately), or just the fly and poles only for the ultimate in weight savings.
MSR HUBBA HP TENT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Capacity 1
- Minimum Weight 2 lbs 9 oz / 1160 g
- Packaged Weight 3 lbs / 1360 g
- Fly with Footprint Weight 1 lbs 15 oz / 870 g
- Floor Area 17 sq. ft / 1.6 sq. m
- Vestibule Area 9.5 sq. ft / 0.9 sq. m
- Tent Volume 22 cu. ft / 623 liters
- Vestibule Volume 9 cu. ft / 254 liters
- Interior Peak Height 40 in / 100 cm
- Packed Size 20 x 6 in / 51 x 15 cm
- Number of Doors: 1
- Freestanding design
- Number of Poles 1 DAC
- Number of Stakes 6
- Fly Fabric 40D x 238T ripstop nylon 6 1500mm Polyurethane & Silicone Coated
- Canopy Fabric 40D x 238T ripstop nylon 6
- Mesh Type 20D polyester mesh
- Floor Fabric 40D x 238T ripstop nylon 6 10,000mm Polyurethane & DWR Coated
- Country of Origin Made In Taiwan