|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > On Sale Now at CCOutdoorStore.com! > CCOutdoorStore.com Clearance, Closeouts, & Special Deals > MSR Lightning Ascent Snowshoes (2011) - LAST PAIR|
MSR Lightning Ascent Snowshoes (2011) - LAST PAIR
MSR Lightning Ascent Snowshoes offer ultimate performance on the steepest and most rugged of terrains.
The MSR Lightning Ascent features Ergo™ Televator heels to save your calves on the ascent. The Lightning Ascent also gets you the best traction available with MSR's 360° Traction™ frames. Water-jet cut from a single, vertical blade of aerospace-grade aluminum, the frames deliver unprecedented 360° traction that simply humbles all other snowshoes. Aggressive steel crampons and secure, weatherproof and glove-friendly bindings make the MSR Lightning Ascent snowshoes the most reliable winter back country transportation available.
MSR Lightning Ascent snowshoes are now compatible with the Modular Flotation tails (sold separately) that provide adaptability no matter the conditions, especially in deep powder.
- Unrivaled Traction: 360° Traction frames and Pivot crampons delivers the best possible, secure grip – on any terrain, in any conditions.
- Secure Attachment: The independent, two-piece conforming PosiLock™ AT bindings provide the most secure, freeze-resistant attachment, regardless of footwear.
- Adaptable to Conditions: When combined with the Modular Flotation tails (sold separately), these snowshoes provides you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe.
- Uphill Efficiency: Televator heel lifter reduces calf fatigue, making climbing easier and more efficient. The PosiLock™ AT bindings are fast, secure, easy to use and won’t freeze.
- Stable Support: True Hinge steel crampon enhances foot stability and minimizes heel drift, resulting in a more efficient and natural stride.
- Available in 3 lengths: 22-inch, 25-inch, and 30-inch
- Available in 2 colors: Yellow or Matte Black
- Weights per pair (22/25/30): 3 lbs 12 oz / 3 lbs 14 oz / 4 lbs 8 oz
- Widths (22/25/30): 8 in / 8 in / 8 in
- Length (22/25/30): 22 in / 25 in / 30 in
- Comes with Televator for climbing hills and slopes
- Unisex fit
- Made in Seattle, WA in the USA
Wondering what kind of snowshoes will fit your needs? See our MSR Snowshoes Information page or learn more about Snowshoeing with poles. Discover more about the MSR brand of products and the company profile.