Thanks to its innovative AirSpring Accumulator™, it's capable of pumping one liter per minute and the flow rate can be renewed easily and repeatedly in the field-no tools required . It's lightweight and compact and, most importantly, been proven reliable by thousands of adventurers just like you .
- Reliable: Durable carbon/ceramic element ensures safe, taste-free water-even with frequent, heavy use .
- Field-maintainable: Can be cleaned repeatedly for full filter recovery with no tools required .
- Fast Flow: AirSpring Accumulator™ increases filtration speed; up to 1-liter per minute .
- Better-tasting Water: Carbon core removes unpleasant tastes and odors caused by organic compounds, such as iodine, chlorine, and pesticides .
- Effective against protozoa Yes
- Effective against bacteria Yes
- Effective against viruses No
- Effective against particulate Yes
- Effective against chemicals/toxins Yes
- Weight 1 lb / 456 g
- Width 2.75 in / 7 cm
- Length 7.5 in / 19 cm
- Filter media Ceramic Plus Carbon
- Filter pore size 0.2 microns
- Flow (L/min) 1 liters per min
- Flow (strokes per liter) 85
- Cartridge life ~2000 liters
- Field cleanable Yes
- Field maintainable Yes
- Country of Origin Made in Seattle, USA
- Mechanical advantage Yes
- Water Bottle Adapter Yes
- Cartridge replacement indicator Yes