|Home > List of All Brands > MSR Tents, Stoves, Water Filters, and Snowshoes > MSR Stoves > MSR Reactor Stove System (1.7 L)|
MSR Reactor Stove System (1.7 L)
The MSR Reactor 1.7 L Stove System is state-of-the-art camp cookware. Made with a revolutionary stove design combine to create the fastest, most fuel efficient system ever. The MSR Reactor's™ radiant burner is enclosed by a unique heat exchanger for unmatched performance in windy conditions while an advanced pressure regulator provides optimal heat output over the life of each fuel canister. Stove and fuel canister stow inside of the high efficiency 1.7 liter pot that's great for everything from solo trips to cooking for groups of up to three people. A collapsible handle locks the unique see-thru lid in place for safe and easy transport.
Features of the MSR 1.7 L Reactor Stove System:
Specifications of the MSR 1.7 L Reactor Stove System:
- Integrated System: State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency cookware are combined into a compact, self-contained and easy-to-use system.
- Unrivaled Boil Time: Outperforms the competition in head-to-head lab tests—boiling 1 liter of water in just 3 minutes—with an even greater advantage out in the real world.
- Unmatched Wind Protection: Heat exchanger completely encloses radiant burner head, virtually eliminating the effects of wind to maintain outstanding boil times and save fuel.
- Maximum Efficiency: Patent pending radiant burner and heat exchanger make the Reactor™ the most efficient all-condition stove system, so you carry less fuel.
- Compact: All systems are self-contained, fitting the stove and fuel inside the pot.
- Includes: One 1.7 liter Reactor pot, BPA-Free Strainer Lid, PackTowl® Pot Protector, and folding/locking handle
- Fuel: Uses one 8 oz., for best results with canister fuel, always burn MSR® IsoPro fuel canisters. (sold separately).
- Best use: 2 or more people
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime
Customers who looked at the MSR 1.7 L Reactor Stove System also looked at the Jetboil Joule Camp Stove.
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 6.85 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1.5 oz oz (496 g)
- Burn time per 8 oz canister (MSR IsoPro): aprox. 80 min
- Boil Time for 1 L: 3 min
- Water boiled per canister: 22 L
- Water boiled per 1 oz of fuel: 2.8 L
- Material: Aluminum
- Stove made in USA / Pot made in Thailand