Features of the MSR 1.7 L Reactor Stove System:
- Integrated System: State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency cookware are combined into a compact, self-contained and easy-to-use system .
- Unrivaled Boil Time: Outperforms the competition in head-to-head lab tests-boiling 1 liter of water in just 3 minutes-with an even greater advantage out in the real world .
- Unmatched Wind Protection: Heat exchanger completely encloses radiant burner head, virtually eliminating the effects of wind to maintain outstanding boil times and save fuel .
- Maximum Efficiency: Patent pending radiant burner and heat exchanger make the Reactor™ the most efficient all-condition stove system, so you carry less fuel .
- Compact: All systems are self-contained, fitting the stove and fuel inside the pot .
- Includes: One 1.7 liter Reactor pot, BPA-Free Strainer Lid, PackTowl® Pot Protector, and folding/locking handle
- Fuel: Uses one 8 oz., for best results with canister fuel, always burn MSR® IsoPro fuel canisters . (sold separately) .
- Best use: 2 or more people
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 6.85 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1.5 oz oz (496 g)
- Burn time per 8 oz canister (MSR IsoPro): aprox . 80 min
- Boil Time for 1 L: 3 min
- Water boiled per canister: 22 L
- Water boiled per 1 oz of fuel: 2.8 L
- Material: Aluminum
- Stove made in USA / Pot made in Thailand