|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > Glacier Sunglasses, Polarized Sunglasses, & Ski Goggles > All Eyewear Brands > Native Sunglasses > Native Eyewear SIDECAR Polarized Sunglasses|
Native Eyewear SIDECAR Polarized Sunglasses
The Native Eyewear Sidecar Polarized Sunglasses combine great style and great sun protection. Native Eyewear has quickly become the leader in sports sunglasses for climber, bikers, and hikers with their stylish, high tech glasses that stay on your head while you're doing your favorite activity.
Features of the Native Sidecar Sunglasses:
Specifications of the Native Eyewear Sidecar Polarized Sunglasses:
- Single Snap-Back™ Interchangeable Lens System: single snap design to quickly and efficiently utilize all of Native's lens options, so you can adjust to all light conditions
- Co-Injected Rhyno-Tuff® Air Frames: Native Eyewear's high-performance thermoplastic material is extremely lightweight, yet durable enough to withstand high-velocity collisions and temperature extremes
- Native Eyewear Venting Systems: Exhaust vents incorporated into the design framework enhance airflow to virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed Hybrid Vents and Side Vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Self-adjusting Cushinol™ Nosepads create a nonslip grip that keeps sunglasses in place, ensuring a soft feel and custom fit
- Cushinal™ Temple Boots: Native's unique Cushinol™ composition creates a nonslip grip that keeps your sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hindges™: This patented feature by Native Eyewear allows the temples to quickly lock into position, getting you ready for action
- Mastoid Temple Grip™: Ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- N3™ Polarized Lens Technology: The most innovative and advanced polarized lens on the market. N3™ Lenses pass Z87.1 testing and feature up to 40% IR reduction, UV protection up to 400nm, and state-of-the-art blue light filtering
- Polarized Bronze Reflex™ Lens: Reflex lenses are suitable for extremely bright sunlight. 10% visual light transmittance. Reflex lens available for extra.
- Best use: Multisport
- Best fit: Medium to large profiles
- Light Transmission: 12 / 65 percent
- UV protection: 100 percent
- Polarized? Yes
- Photochromic: No
- Interchangeable lenses: Yes
- Frame material: Thermoplastic
- Gender: Unisex
- Includes 1 set of polarized lenses and 1 set of SportFlex™ lenses, for a total of 2 sets of lenses