Take your next backcountry shower to a new level with the Helio™ system's 11 liter welded fabric water tank pressurized by a foot pump . Simply fill up the water tank, let it warm in the sun, step on the foot pump and enjoy a nice, warm shower . Pumping occasionally while showering maintains the water pressure . The system includes the water tank, Helio™ foot pump, 7 ft . neoprene shower hose with nozzle, and a ventilated fabric carrying case . Helio™ is ideal for showering or cleaning dishes in camp, rinsing off after a hike, or general use on any backcountry trip.
Features of the Nemo Helio Pressure Shower:
- System components include an 11 liter tank, hose with spray nozzle, pump, and carrying case
- Safety strap over fill port prevents the tank from accidental opening during operation .
- Easy to use foot pump won't over-inflate Helio™
- Spray nozzle expels steady stream of satisfying water pressure
- Quick Connect/Disconnect valves make attaching the pump simple
- Components stow neatly in a rugged, ventilated carrying case.
- Weight: Minimum - 22 oz . (650 g)
- Packed: 25 oz . (710 g)
- Size: 11 Liter
- Material: PU coated polyester, TPU, neoprene tubing
- Packed Dimensions: 5.5 in . x 8.5 in . dia (14 cm x 22 cm dia)
- Inflated Dimensions: 16 in . x 8.5 in . dia (41 cm x 22 cm dia)
- Hose Length: 7 ft . (2.13 m)
- Manufacturer: Nemo