|Home > List of All Brands > Nemo Tents and Sleep Systems > NEMO Hexalite 6P Tent|
NEMO Hexalite 6P Tent
The NEMO Hexalite 6 Person Camping Tent is the ideal shelter for groups in need of large communal protected space. Whether used as a sunshade for an ultimate team looking to escape the heat, a rain shelter for river guides on a group expedition, or a camp kitchen area for a scout troop, the NEMO Hexalite 6P Tent is a versatile and roomy palace. The standing height and cavernous interior combined with the open floor allows easy access without worrying about dirt or taking off boots. Setup of the Hexalite Camping Tent is easy using the two included adjustable height monopoles. Depending on whether vestibule space is used, the NEMO Hexalite 6P sleeps 6-10 people, and an optional Footprint is available when protected ground is needed.
Features of the NEMO Hexalite 6 Person Tent:
1. Reinforced hoops keep the upper vents open, allowing low- to-high ventilation.
2. Volumizing vents can be guyed out to expose mesh panels and significantly increase interior space.
3. Air flow can be regulated by opening the internally adjustable overhead vents.
4. Fixed-length webbing aids setup.
Specifications of the NEMO Hexalite 6 Person Tent:
- Capacity: 6-10
- Minimum Weight: 7 lbs, 14 oz / 3.6 kg
- Frame: 2 DAC Monopoles
- Shell Fabric: 30D PU Nylon
- Interior Height: 89 in / 226 cm
- Floor Area: 130 sq ft / 12 sq m
- Vestibule Area: 77 sq ft / 7.2 sq m
- Included Accessories: 2 DAC Monopoles, dry bag style stuff sack, stakes, repair kit
- Optional Accessories: Footprint, Hexalite™ 6P DAC Adjustable Tarp Pole (82"-96")