|Home > List of All Brands > Nemo Tents and Sleep Systems > NEMO Losi 3P Tent - SOLD OUT|
NEMO Losi 3P Tent - SOLD OUT
The NEMO Losi 3-Person Tent is an innovative 3 season tent - roomy, light weight, and easy to set up. The innovation of the Losi™ series begins with the design of the frame. The ridge poles end above the ground, saving unnecessary weight and creating steep interior walls. Considering their weight, their interiors are cavernous. The official record at NEMO for the most adults in a 2P model is 15 and in a 3P model is 24. Setting up a Losi™ is straightforward thanks to top shelf hardware, including ball and socket connections for the ends of the poles. To make the tent feel as much like home as possible, there are plenty of pockets for keeping things organized, Light Pockets™ for interior lighting, and an optional machine washable floor lining called a Pawprint™. You won’t find a better built tent, either. Every detail, from the roll-up stuff sack with glow-in-the-dark star chart, to the anodized aluminum stakes is carefully considered for your enjoyment of adventure wherever it might take you. The NEMO Losi 3P now inlcudes the footprint and detachable gear caddy.
Features of the NEMO Losi 3P Tent:
Specifications of the Nemo Losi 3P Tent:
- Two large vestibules and doors eliminate jostling for position and gear storage. Both vestibules can be used in multiple configurations.
- DAC Jake’s Foot corner anchor system makes setup fast and easy. The Jake’s Feet also improve fabric tension by acting as cantilevers to pull the corners of the inner tent closer to the ground.
- The included Gear Caddy is a detachable mesh storage unit with two Light Pockets™ that hold your headlamp and diffuse light throughout the tent.
- The rollup style stuff sack separates tent components into their own compartments, and is fast/easy to use.
- The included footprint adds durability and longevity to your Losi™ tent.
- The “On the Fly” configuration is a lightweight tarp structure created by the fly, poles, and Footprint. Setup is simple with Jake’s Foot corner anchors.
ABOUT THE LOSI 3P FOOTPRINT:
- Capacity: 3P
- Use: 3-Season
- Minimum Weight: 5 lbs 15 oz (2.7 kg)
- On the Fly Weight: 4 lbs 9 oz (2.1 kg)
- Floor Dimensions: 91 x 79 in (231 x 201 cm)
- Floor Area: 50 sq ft (4.6 sq m)
- Vestibule Area: 24 sq ft (2.2 sq m)
- Interior Height: 48 in (122 cm)
- Number of Doors: 2
- Frame Description: 4 DAC 9 / 9.6 mm Featherlite NSL
- Packed Size: 22 x 6.5 in (56 x 17 cm)
- Vestibule Fabric: 30D PU Nylon Ripstop
- Fly Fabric: 30D PU Nylon Ripstop
- Canopy Fabric: No-see-um Mesh / 30D PU Nylon Ripstop
- Floor Fabric: 30D PU Nylon Ripstop
- Color: Birch Leaf Green
Even with the best care, a tent floor is susceptible to damage after countless trips in the wilderness. The Losi 3P™ Footprint is a 70D abrasion-resistant nylon fabric tarp perfectly sized to fit underneath your Losi 3P™ or Losi Storm 3P™ tent. It reduces wear and tear on your tent floor from contact with the ground. The Footprint can also be used with your poles and fly to make a lightweight shelter for fair-weather adventures. To protect the inside of your tent, please see our Pawprint™ series.
ABOUT THE LOSI 3P PAWPRINT:
- 0.9 lbs
- Packs small
- Includes mesh bag
- Fits Losi 3P™ or Losi Storm 3P™
The Losi 3P™ Pawprint™ is a removable liner for the inside of your tent. It has the double function of protecting your tent floor from boots and paws and of adding serious comfort. Pawprint™ is made of a machine washable, brushed fabric that is very soft to the touch. Place your sleeping pads underneath to help them stay in place. With a clean, soft Pawprint™ under you, you might be able to save some weight and travel with a lighter sleeping bag or blanket. Fits Losi 3P™ or Losi Storm 3P™
Make your Losi 3P Tent even roomier with the Losi Garage.
- 1.3 lbs
- Soft brushed polyester
- Fitted for Losi 3P™ or Losi Storm 3P™
NEMO made this video showing how easy it is to set the Losi up: