Features of the NEMO Nocturne 30° DownTek™ Backpacking Sleeping Bag:
- NEMO's all new Spoon™ Shape bag profile follows your body's contours to maximize comfort and warmth
- 700 fill power down with DownTek™ nanotechnology to keep your insulation dry even in the presence of moisture
- Insotect Flow™ Vertical baffling prevents cold spots from occurring due to sideways migration of down
- Insotect Flow™ Gates prevent the downwards movement of insulation, while still allowing for intentional redistribution of down
- Ultra lightweight, down-proof ripstop nylon shell fabric
- Fully insulated Blanket Fold™ tucks in to trap body warmth
- Pillow pocket with sleeve opening
- Waterproof breathable footbox protects against tent wall condensation
- 10% less fill on underside of bag to minimize weight, add sleep comfort and versatility
- Zippered watch pocket
- Temperature rated to 30° F / -1° C
- Shell fabric: 15 denier nylon constructed with high tensile strength triple ripstop threads to give excellent tear strength and durability . DWR on the exterior of the fabric keeps moisture from accumulating .
- Lining fabric: 30 denier nylon micro-ripstop with a tight weave construction and cire finish for a silky smooth next-to-skin feel . Water-resistant finish on the face side .
- Footbox: 15 denier nylon with high tenacity, triple ripstop threads for excellent tear strength and durability . An ultralight waterproof/breathable coating on the back side of the fabric, combined with DWR on the exterior, means the footbox breathes throughout the night and won't retain moisture .
- Zipper Panel: 210 denier nylon oxford embossed with subtle NEMO shield pattern to add strength . The fabric's rigidity prevents the zipper from catching on excess fabric .
- Insulation: Premium 700 Fill Power down treated with DownTek™ nanotechnology . This highly durable water repellency treatment on down clusters and feathers prevents wetting out and maintains insulative properties of down in the presence of moisture.
- Temp Rating: 30°F / -1°C
- Fill: 700 fill power down with DownTek nanotechnology
Average Weight: 2 lb 0 oz / 907 g
Fits up to (Height): 72 in / 183 cm
Shoulder x Hip x Knee Girth: 58 x 60 x 68 in / 147 x 152 x 173 cm
Packed Size: 13.5 x 8.5 in / 34 x 22 cm
Average Weight: 2 lb 2 oz / 964 g
Fits up to (Height): 78 in / 198 cm
Shoulder x Hip x Knee Girth: 62 x 60 x 68 in / 157 x 152 x 173 cm
Packed Size: 14.5 x 8.5 in / 37 x 22 cm
1 customer reviews
Never had a bag this niceBy Dylan January 16, 2016
I got the Nemo Nocturne 30 for a cycling trip. I've probably spent over 150 nights in it. I can easily say it's the best bag I've ever had.
I'm 6'3'' and the long version is plenty spacious for me. As soon as I got in it for the first and felt how much leg room the spoon shape of the bag allows for, I was sold -- and blown away!!
It's only 2# and is super compressible for packability. Also the water-treated down insulation is clutch if the bag gets any condensation on it from tent walls. It's not a cheap bag, but it doesn't perform like one either. It's elite!! The blanket baffle thing is nice and so is the little pocket but the head-hole -- I put my watch there.
The coldest night I've spent in it was about 25 degrees, and I was okay, but when I could definitely tell when the insulation was being compressed against the tent wall cuz that spot would get cold.
I give it a 9/10 but I can't think of anything that's wrong with it. Just stingy with awarding 10/10s