|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > On Sale Now at CCOutdoorStore.com! > Nemo Tents and Sleep Systems > Nemo 4-Season Tents > NEMO Tenshi 2P Tent - 4-Season Mountaineering|
NEMO Tenshi 2P Tent - 4-Season Mountaineering
The award winning NEMO Tenshi 4 Season 2 Person Tent is a top-end NEMO tent for extreme conditions. Alpine-style ascents require your gear to be as versatile as your abilities and NEMO knows how to make tents! Use the Tenshi 2P Tent at base camp with all the comfortable features and cache them as you move up the mountain. The NEMO Tenshi Tent starts with a cavernous vestibule, a Removable Insulated Floor (RIF), and a Condensation Curtain. Reach high camp with a shelter that fits on the smallest of ledges. The NEMO Tenshi is ready for extreme conditions with beefed-up guy points, reinforced pole pockets, and DAC Featherlite® poles to make the Tenshi all but indestructible. The recipient of several awards, including “Editors’ Choice” from Climbing, “Best In Gear” from Rock and Ice, and “Editors’ Choice” from Backcountry, NEMO Tenshi 4 Season 2 Person Tent is the clear choice for high-altitude adventure. Use the NEMO Tenshi year round as your base camp tent, summit tent, mountaineering tent, and all-around backpacking tent. Don’t worry about the weather with Tenshi 2P Tent.
Features of the NEMO Tenshi 2P 4-Season Mountaineering Tent:
1. Sleep Tight Anchor Transfer (STAT) provides a waterproof, convenient, and direct method of transferring an anchor into the tent when pitched on narrow ledges or other high exposure areas.
2. The Condensation Curtain helps keep moisture created by normal breathing contained in a small portion of the tent. The curtain has a tie-back loop for easy stowage when not in use. Remove frost and condensation by detaching Velcro® tabs from tent and shaking off moisture.
3. Overhead vents, in addition to a rear window, allow for air circulation. Pressure Porting on the largest two overhead vents help reduce forces on the seams during high winds.
4. Removable Insulated Floor (RIF) is a custom-fitted removable closed-cell EVA foam floor pad offering a first layer of defense against the cold ground.
Specifications of the NEMO Tenshi 2P 4-Season Mountaineering Tent:
Tenshi 2P Pawprint
- Capacity: 2
- Minimum Weight: 4 lbs, 6 oz / 2.0 kg
- Frame: 2 DAC 8.84 mm Featherlite®
- Shell Fabric: 40D OSMOTM W/B
- Vestibule Fabric: 30D PU Nylon
- Floor Fabric: 70D PU Nylon (5,000 mm)
- Interior Height: 42 in / 107 cm
- Floor Area: 28 sq ft / 2.6 sq m
- Vestibule Area: 11 sq ft / 1.0 sq m
- Included Accessories: Vestibule, Condensation Curtain, roll-up style stuff sack, stakes, repair kit
- Optional Accessories: RIF, Pawprint
ABOUT THE NEMO TENSHI 2P TENT FEATURES:
- A removable soft polyester liner that is fitted and snaps to the inside of your tent. Abrasion resistant and machine washable.
- Material: Soft Brushed Polyester.
- Minimum Weight: 10.9 oz / 310 g