|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > Backpacking Backpacks, Hiking Backpacks, & Travel Bags > All Backpacking Brands > Osprey Backpacks > OSPREY WINTER BACKPACKS > Osprey Karve 6 Ski and Board Backpack|
Osprey Karve 6 Ski and Board Backpack
The Osprey Karve 6 offers a low profile for comfortable lift access and dynamic riding. The Karve 6 carries most shovels and probes, offer quick ski and snowboard carry options, and insulated hydration delivery. The Karve series comes in three different volume sizes, 6L, 11L, and 16L, to best meet your needs. If you need a small, light pack to carry just the essentials, or whether you need a large pack for longer excursions, the Karve 6 backpack is for you. The Karve series packs all have Avy gear external sleeves, diagnol ski carry, padded front panel, and vertical snowboard carry. Carry the essentials – a HydraForm™ reservoir, shovel blade and goggles inside this pack. As with all Karves, external side sleeves securely carry a shovel handle and probe for easy access.
If you’re looking for a stream-lined, comfortable ski and board pack that will actually last, the Osprey Karve series is for you!
Features of the Osprey Karve 6 Ski/Board Pack include:
- Continuous zippered access from hydration reservoir to insulated hose sleeve in shoulder strap
- Diagonal ski carry with retractable cable and removable hypalon reinforced compression patch
- Small zippered pocket for keys, money, lift passes
- External quick access sleeves for shovel handle and probe
- Full foam padded front panel to prevent ski edge wear
- Internal shovel blade storage
- Low volume for super low profile
- Shared main compartment for reservoir, shovel blade, etc.
- Thermo-Formed Backpanel With HDPE Plastic Framsheet with EVA fixed harness with slide adjustable sternum strap
- Removable Ergopull Waiststrap with fully insulated hydration hose sleeve
Specifications for Osprey Karve 6:
- 420HD nylon pack cloth
- 210 nylon doble diamond
- Capacity: 370 cu in (6L) S/M, 430 cu in (7L) M/L
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz (0.76 kg) S/M, 1 lb 12 oz (0.80 kg) M/L