|Home > List of All Brands > Osprey Backpacks|
> Osprey Sirrus 24 Ventilated Daypack - Women's
Osprey Sirrus 24 Ventilated Daypack - Women's
The Osprey Sirrus 24 Womens Ventilated Daypack is a favorite of Backpacker Magazine and is perfect for a woman who wants an efficient daypack that has a simple panel access in a lightweight, comfortable, custom fit.
The Osprey Sirrus 24 Womens Ventilated Daypack features dual mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression and zippered mesh hip belt pockets allow for easy gear access. It also is designed with spacer mesh harness and hipbelt. With AirSpeed™ suspension the The Osprey Sirrus 24 Womens Ventilated Daypack incorporates a 3D mesh backpanel and LightWire™ frame.
Simply stated, it's one of the best womens ventilated daypacks on the market for comfort, fit, practicality, and being lightweight.
All Osprey Manta backpacks feature Osprey's innovated HydraForm Reservoir, designed for ease of use and excellent water pressure to the last drop.
FEATURES of the Osprey Sirrus 24 Womens Ventilated Daypack:
- Side pockets with InsideOut™ compression keep water bottles and other gear secure.
- Spacer mesh harness and hipbelt.
- AirSpeed™ suspension incorporates a 3D mesh backpanel and LightWire™ frame.
- A zippered harness pocket for an mp3 player or energy gel is located on the right harness strap.
- An internal sleeve with hangar and central exit port with stretch webbing on the shoulder strap makes hydration reservoir carry easy.
- A zippered pocket stows a built-in raincover.
- S: 1400 cu in / 22 liters / 2lb 5oz (1.05kg)
- M: 1500 cu in / 24 liters / 2lb 7oz (1.11kg)
- L: 1600 cu in / 26 liters / 2lb 9oz (1.15kg)
- IN: 21H x 13W x 10.25D (Cm: 53 x 33 x 26)
|Did you know about Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee?|
Osprey will repair for any reason, free of charge, any damage or defect in our product – whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. No kidding! If Osprey is unable to perform a functional repair on your pack, they will happily replace it. No kidding! Osprey proudly stands behind their guarantee, so much so that it bears the signature of company founder and head designer, Mike Pfotenhauer. No kidding, indeed.
for more information, visit our Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee page!