|Home > List of All Brands > Osprey Backpacks > Osprey Sirrus 24 Daypack - Women's|
Osprey Sirrus 24 Daypack - Women's
The Osprey Sirrus 24 Backpack has been updated and is better than ever. The Sirrus 24 from Osprey is made with a women's-specific fit and is a panel loading technical pack designed for light overnight backpacking or day-long adventures. Airspeed™ ventilated suspension system keeps you cool and breezy when the day heats up. An integrated raincover, waistbelt pockets, and Stow-On-The-Go™ trekking pole attachment are just some of the features of this favorite pack. The second generation of Osprey's popular Sirrus series is better than ever, with simplified fit, upgraded fabrics, and enhanced styling. The Sirrus 24 is made with a women's specific fit, the Osprey Stratos 24 is the unisex version of this backpack.
Features of the Osprey Sirrus 24 Backpack:
Specifications of the Osprey Sirrus 24 Backpack:
- Hipbelt pockets - Zippered fabric pockets on each side of the Sirrus hipbelt allow for easy storage of and access to essentials.
- Integrated raincover - To access, locate the raincover icon near the base of the pack and unzip the raincover compartment.
- Internal hydration - A sewn in fabric hydration sleeve on the pack’s internal backpanel along with dual reservoir hose exit ports accepting up to a 3 liter reservoir providing easy use and access to hydration.
- Panel load access - Into main compartment of pack.
- Side pockets - Dual mesh woven side pockets feature InsideOut™ compression allowing you to tension and secure loads easily even with the side pockets are in use.
- Sirrus harness - Women’s specific harness consist of mesh covered, die cut foam with sewn-in spacer mesh and an adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle and buckle to provide the utmost in comfortable and stable carry.
- Sirrus hipbelt - Women’s specific, sewn-in spacer mesh hipbelt with modified straight ErgoPull™ closure and dual zippered fabric hipbelt pockets provide comfortable, stable carry and quick access to essentials.
- Sleeping pad straps - Removable nylon sleeping pad straps at the base of the pack provide external carry options.
- Stow-On-The-Go™ trekking pole attachment - Removable nylon sleeping pad straps at the base of the pack provide external carry options.
- Tool attachment - A single ice tool loop works in conjuction with a stowable bungee tool tie-off to provide stable, secure tool carry.
- Upper side compression straps - Upper side compression straps on both sides of the pack help to compress and stabilize loads for optimal carry.
Take a look at this video showing details of the Osprey Sirrus 24 and Stratos 24:
- Volume: XS/S - 1343 cu in (22 L), S/M - 1465 cu in (24 L)
- Weight: XS/S - 2 lb 5 oz (1.05 kg), S/M - 2 lb 5 oz (1.05 kg)
- Dimensions: XS/S - 20 x 12 x 10 in (51 x 30 x 24.5 cm), S/M 22 x 12 x 10 in (56 x 30 x 24.5 cm)
|Did you know about Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee?|
Osprey will repair for any reason, free of charge, any damage or defect in our product – whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. No kidding! If Osprey is unable to perform a functional repair on your pack, they will happily replace it. No kidding! Osprey proudly stands behind their guarantee, so much so that it bears the signature of company founder and head designer, Mike Pfotenhauer. No kidding, indeed.
for more information, visit our Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee page!