|Home > List of All Brands > Osprey Backpacks > OSPREY HYDRATION PACKS / LUMBAR PACKS > Osprey Viper 13 Hydration Pack|
Osprey Viper 13 Hydration Pack
The Osprey Viper 13 got even better in 2013!Whether you are mountain biking, trail running, or day hiking, the new Osprey Viper 13 Hydration backpack will keep you hydrated and prepared for the day. Consider the Osprey All Mighty Guarantee (scroll down for more info), and we're sure you'll agree you really can’t go wrong.
The Viper series delivers the outstanding functionality of Osprey's Hydraulics™ Reservoir in a versatile, light, high-performance package. Upgrades to the Viper line for 2013 include a front shove-it pocket that increases the range of use for the packs and fresh vibrant colors and styling. Distinct sizing and design ensures that the Viper will provide optimal fit and performance for any activity.
Keep dehydration at bay and organize your essentials with the Osprey Viper™ 13 Hydration Backpack. The Viper 13 is perfect for mountain biking, trail running and day hiking. Compact and comfortable, it is loaded with well thought features making it comfortable to wear and easy to organize your gear!
Osprey's Viper™ 13 provides enough carrying capacity to bring all your necessary gear, and you'll love the included 3 liter HydraFormTM reservoir with Osprey's unique design and and magnetic bite valve attachment to keep dehydration at bay.
The Viper series is a new part of Osprey's highly successful and innovative HydraulicsTM program. Utilizing the Osprey HydraFormTM reservoir, the Viper packs incorporatea a streamlined feature set and simplified reservoir to pack interface. The Viper™ for men comes in a longer torso size for excellent fit. Great for recreational mountain bikers and even hiking, these packs offer sophisticated hands-free hydration at a sharp price point.
All Osprey Viper packs feature:
OSPREY VIPER 13 SPECIFICATIONS:
- BioStretch™ Harness, with elastic sternum strap and a built-in magnet for quick bite-valve attachment
- Spacer Mesh backpanel
- Creates a lightweight, yet supportive and ventilated backpanel
- Stretch sternum strap with magnetic hose attachment
- Lightweight webbing
- Detachable webbing hipbelt with Straight ErgoPull hipbelt closure
- LidLock™ helmet clip for biking stops and layovers
- Top Zippered Pocket for quick access to essentials
- Cell Phone / MP3 / snack bar pocket on shoulder strap
- Blinker light attachment for dusk and nighttime biking adventures
- Reflective graphics add style and safety
- Volume: 13 L (793 cu in)
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz (0.56 kg)
- Dimensions: 20"H x 9"W x 8"D (50 x 22 x 21 cm)