|Home > List of All Brands > Osprey Backpacks|
> OSPREY HYDRATION PACKS / LUMBAR PACKS > Osprey Viper 5 Hydration Backpack - UPDATED FOR 2013!
Osprey Viper 5 Hydration Backpack - UPDATED FOR 2013!
The Osprey Viper 4 has been updated to the Osprey Viper 7 for 2013!
Grab your NEW Osprey Viper 5 and go! The lightest of the Viper™ series, the Viper 5 pack provides a 2 liter HydraformTM reservoir, a heat embossed fabric pocket for carrying small items and a front stash pocket for securing an extra layer of clothing.
The Viper series is a new part of Osprey's highly successful and innovative HydraulicsTM program. Utilizing the Osprey HydraFormTM reservoir, the Viper packs incorporates a streamlined feature set and simplified reservoir to pack interface. The Viper™ for men comes in a longer torso size for excellent fit. Great for recreational mountain bikers and even hiking, these packs offer sophisticated hands-free hydration at a sharp price point. Add in the Osprey All Mighty Guarantee (scroll down for more info), and you've got a deal you can't refuse!
All Osprey Viper Packs Feature:
- BioStretch™ Harness, with elastic sternum strap and a built-in magnet for quick bite-valve attachment
- Spacer Mesh backpanel
- Creates a lightweight, yet supportive and ventilated backpanel
- Stretch sternum strap with magnetic hose attachment
- Lightweight webbing
- Detachable webbing hipbelt with Straight ErgoPull hipbelt closure
- LidLock™ helmet clip for biking stops and layovers
- Top Zippered Pocket for quick access to essentials
- Cell Phone / MP3 / snack bar pocket on shoulder strap
- Blinker light attachment for dusk and nighttime biking adventures
- Reflective graphics add style and safety
OSPREY VIPER 5 SPECIFICATIONS:
Volume: 5 L (305 cu in)
Weight: 1 lb 0 oz (0.44 kg)
Dimensions: 20"H x 9"W x 6"D (50 x 22 x 16 cm)