|Home > List of All Brands > Redfeather Snowshoes > Redfeather Arrow Snowshoes & Snowshoe KITS|
Redfeather Arrow Snowshoes & Snowshoe KITS
The Redfeather Arrow's modified roundtail incorporates an asymmetrical design that allows for an even greater stride experience for both men and women. Part of the Redfeather Technial Snowshoes line, the Arrow also features solid and easy to use bindings and stainless steel front and rear crampons to grip wherever you are.
Why the asymmetry? The Arrow's design allows each step to nest, providing for a more natural stride when traversing a step grade, or walking the local trail. The Modified Roundtail incorporates the floation of traditional roundtails with the maneuaverability of v-tail designs. The Arrow balances the two perfectly and is a design that's distinctly Redfeather.
- CRAMPONS: Sure Gripô crampon system with stainless steel front and rear crampons for stability. Powdered coated to shed snow and ice.
- FRAME: 6000 Series Aluminum. Unique modified round tail design for maximum floatation. The asymmetrical design allows each step to nest for maximum stride experience on all terrains.
- DECKING: TX 35 Rip Stop - Superior puncture and abrasion resistant material that stays soft in sub zero temperatures.
- BINDINGS:SUMMIT- Injection molded with a rugged "stand up" design for easy entry and exit. The Summit features three straps that secure your foot tightly in place without pinch points. Fully molded sides provide lateral stability yet accommodates a wide range of shoe sizes. Special UV-resistant "Reflex" material maintains a soft feel in the coldest temperatures.
- HINGE: Live-Action Hinge lifts the tail of the shoe from the snow with every step - for added mobility and speed.
- Arrow model 22 | weight: 3.0 lbs. User weight: up to 150 lbs.
- Arrow model 25 | weight: 3.3 lbs. User weight: up to 175 lbs.
- Arrow model 30 | weight: 3.7 lbs. User weight: up to 220 lbs.
- Arrow model 36 | weight: 4.7 lbs. User weight: over 220 lbs.
Note: Snowshoe weights are approximate.