Features of the Redfeather Conquest Snowshoes:
- Crampons: Hawk™ High Quality stainless steel for superior strength . Aggressive toe and heel design insures maximum purchase with each step on all terrains . Powder coated to shed ice and snow .
- Frame & Decking: Injection-molded nylon that's been strategically reinforced using Finite Element Analysis for optimum strength-to-weight ratio .
- Bindings:The Conquest uses Redfeather's new SUMMIT Injection molded binding - with a rugged "stand up "design for easy entry and exit . The Summit also features three straps that secure your foot tightly in place without pinch points . Fully molded sides provide lateral stability yet accommodates a wide range of shoe sizes . Special UV-resistant "Reflex" material maintains a soft feel in the coldest temperatures .
- Hinge: A Live-Action Hinge lifts the tail of the shoe from the snow with every step - for added mobility and speed .
- Weight: 4 lbs 6 oz / user weight up to 175+ lbs
- Length: 25 inches
- Made in the USA (La Crosse, Wisconsin)