|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > Snowshoes, Crampons & Ice Axes > All Snowshoe & Crampon Brands > Redfeather Snowshoes > Redfeather Conquest Snowshoes - Recreational|
Redfeather Conquest Snowshoes - Recreational
The Redfeather Conquest Snowshoes are a bargain priced snowshoe - the Conquest was actually voted "Best Snowshoe Bargain" by Backpacker Magazine. According to the Backpacker Magazine review, the Conquest Snowshoe has a performance that far outpaces its price. With a decking made of injection-molded nylon, the Conquest Snowshoe is tough and secure with excellent flotation on snow. The specs for the Conquest recommend an optimal user weight of 175 lbs but testers weighing more than this had no problem. The crampon and binding are not designed for steep alpine use but perfect for light hiking and rolling hills.
Features of the Redfeather Conquest Snowshoes:
Specifications of the Redfeather Conquest Snowshoes:
- Crampons: Hawk™ High Quality stainless steel for superior strength. Aggressive toe and heel design insures maximum purchase with each step on all terrains. Powder coated to shed ice and snow.
- Frame & Decking: Injection-molded nylon that's been strategically reinforced using Finite Element Analysis for optimum strength-to-weight ratio.
- Bindings:The Conquest uses Redfeather's new SUMMIT Injection molded binding - with a rugged "stand up "design for easy entry and exit. The Summit also features three straps that secure your foot tightly in place without pinch points. Fully molded sides provide lateral stability yet accommodates a wide range of shoe sizes. Special UV-resistant "Reflex" material maintains a soft feel in the coldest temperatures.
- Hinge: A Live-Action Hinge lifts the tail of the shoe from the snow with every step – for added mobility and speed.
CC Outdoor Store customers who like the Redfeather Conquest Snowshoes also like the Crescent Moon Silver 13 Snowshoes
- Weight: 4 lbs 6 oz / user weight up to 175+ lbs
- Length: 25 inches
- Made in the USA (La Crosse, Wisconsin)