|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > On Sale Now at CCOutdoorStore.com! > Redfeather Snowshoes > Redfeather Trek 360 Recreational Snowshoes|
Redfeather Trek 360 Recreational Snowshoes
Redfeather's Trek snowshoes are Part of the company's recreational line of snowshoes, a complete series of great all-around snowshoes perfect for the recreational snow adventurer. Complete with Redfeather's signature V-tail shape and a new decking design, these snowshoes will take you anywhere in style and comfort.
- Crampons: Trek snowshoes use Redfeather's Hawk stainless-steel crampon system, with aggressive rear crampons for stability when descending a hill. Crampons are Powder-coated to shed snow and ice.
- Frame: Extruded 6000 Series aluminum tube V-tail design for more natural stride | Powder-coated metallic orange
- Decking: TX 35 Rip Stop - Superior puncture and abrasion resistant material that stays soft in sub zero temperatures.
- Bindings: Trek snowshoes use Redfeather's new SUMMIT binding - Injection molded with a rugged "stand up "design for easy entry and exit. Three straps secure your foot tightly in place without pinch points. Fully molded sides provide lateral stability but also accomodate a wide range of shoe sizes. A special UV-resistant "Reflex" material maintains a soft feel in the coldest temperatures.
- Hinge: A Live-Response Hinge lifts the tail of the shoe from the snow with every step for added mobility and speed.
- Model 25 : weight: 3.6 lbs. user weight: up to 175 lbs.
- Model 30 : weight: 3.9 lbs. user weight: up to 220 lbs.
- Made in the USA (La Crosse, Wisconsin)