- Crampons: Trek snowshoes use Redfeather's Hawk stainless-steel crampon system, with aggressive rear crampons for stability when descending a hill . Crampons are Powder-coated to shed snow and ice .
- Frame: Extruded 6000 Series aluminum tube V-tail design for more natural stride - Powder-coated metallic orange
- Decking: TX 35 Rip Stop - Superior puncture and abrasion resistant material that stays soft in sub zero temperatures .
- Bindings: Trek snowshoes use Redfeather's new SUMMIT binding - Injection molded with a rugged "stand up "design for easy entry and exit . Three straps secure your foot tightly in place without pinch points . Fully molded sides provide lateral stability but also accomodate a wide range of shoe sizes . A special UV-resistant "Reflex" material maintains a soft feel in the coldest temperatures .
- Hinge: A Live-Response Hinge lifts the tail of the shoe from the snow with every step for added mobility and speed .
- Model 25 : weight: 3.6 lbs . user weight: up to 175 lbs .
- Model 30 : weight: 3.9 lbs . user weight: up to 220 lbs .
- Made in the USA (La Crosse, Wisconsin)