Features of the Redfeather Trek Snowshoes:
- Binding: SV2 binding with one-pull adjustment, and easy on and off design
- Hinge: Live Action lifts the tail of the snowshoe from the snow for added mobility and speed .
- Frame: 6000 Series Aircraft Aluminum with V-tail design for optimal maneuverability in deep snow .
- Crampon: Hawk™ High Quality stainless steel for superior strength . Agressive toe and heel gives maximum purchase on all terrains . Powder coated to shed ice and snow .
- Decking: Rep Stop Vinyl with superior puncture and abrasion resistance material that stays soft in sub-zero temperatures.
- Trek 25 Model: Weight/pair 3.2 lbs / max recommended user wt . up to 175 lbs
- Trek 30 Model: Weight/pair 3.6 lbs / max recommended user wt . up to 220 lbs