|Home > List of All Brands > Light & Motion headlamps and adventure lighting solutions > Light & Motion SoLite 150 headlamp / Light System|
Light & Motion SoLite 150 headlamp / Light System
The Light and Motion SoLite 150 headlamp and light system is the most versatile lamp in our store. The SoLite 150 is also one of the most powerful lights in our store. Whether you are making an early morning mountaineering ascent, coming home later than planned, biking in the wee hours or trying to find your hidden stash of coffee buried in your backpack - the SoLite 150 will get you where you need to be.
- Modular: The SoLite can be a headlamp for head or helmet, a bike mount, a hand-held light torch... the ultimate in versatility for any adventure.
- Rechargeable via USB Charging. Convenient USB battery charging allows you to connect to a USB port or wall outlet with the included cable. Worried about running out of juice? There are loads of aftermarket backup battery solutions (rechargeable) that will plug directly into the mini-USB port on the light.
- Battery Indicator: Four stage battery life indicator system keeps you posted on how much light is left in your unit.
- Safety Side Lighting: The amber filter provides a distinct lighting pattern to maximize visibility during your favorite activities.
- MOUNT OPTIONS:
- Miner Headstrap
- Bike Helmet
- Hand Torch
- LUMENS: 150
- RUN TIME (hrs): high - 3:00/ med - 6:00 / low - 40:00
- WEIGHT: 135 gr
The SoLite 150 uses a Lithium Ion battery. With the total system weighing it in around 135 grams, the powerful lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack will give you up to 40 hours of useable light. Lithium Ion battery technology is the same as what you'll find in your laptop computer and are far superior to the old school alkaline batteries. As for charging, you will soon wonder why all devices aren't set up for USB charging. Instead of relying on an open wall outlet, you can snag a USB port on a computer or bring along an aftermarket backup battery pack. It's not just about convenience, it's about being more responsible about the resources and reacharging instead of throwing away and replacing.
USB CHARGER AVAILABLE (sold seperately, $20):
Want to use a wall outlet to charge your light? Get teh USB Charger
AC/DC ADAPTER AVAILABLE (sold seperately, $50):
Camping or traveling? As long as you're near a vehicle with a 12v power source, carrying this adapter will make sure that your light is ready to go - whether you have access to an AC power outlet or not.