|Home > List of All Brands > Vasque Hiking and Backpacking Boots > Vasque 7419 Talus WP Ultradry Hiking Boots - Women's|
Vasque 7419 Talus WP Ultradry Hiking Boots - Women's
The Vasque Talus Ultradry Women's Hiking and Backpacking Boot is the latest in top-of-the-line backpacking boots from Vasque. Whether you're casually making your way through the park, climbing to the peak of your favorite mountain top, or taking those first steps to your favorite 5.10 climb; The Talus Ultradry will keep you happy all the way through.
The Vasque Talus is heritage styled boot without the old-school weight. Underneath its classic shape, the Talus UD uses a polyurethane midsole with Vibram® outsole, and combines nubuck with mesh uppers for premium fit. Fully waterproof with an UltraDry™ membrane. The Vasque Talus WP for women was intended to give you everything that you have been looking for, from a company that has stood the test of time.
Features of the Vasque Talus Ultradry Women's Hiking and Backpacking Boots:
Technologies used in the Vasque Talus Ultradry Women's Hiking and Backpacking Boots:
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers with padded nylon mesh collars and tongues offer durable, flexible and breathable comfort to ensure excellent trail performance
- UltraDry waterproof, breathable membranes block rain from getting in but let sweat out, keeping you comfortable throughout your hike
- Gusseted, padded tongues keep out trail debris and relieve pressure from lacing across insteps
- Dual-density EVA foot beds and molded polyurethane mid soles absorb shock, provide cushioning and return energy back to feet for superb comfort
- Thermoplastic urethane plates embedded in the mid soles enhance stability and support
- Vasque Talus WP hiking boots feature Vibram rubber out soles for good traction over varying trails
Specifications of the Vasque Talus Ultradry Women's Hiking and Backpacking Boots:
- Vasque and Vibram® have been making boots together for years - in fact, Vibram is Vasque's longest standing vendor partner. Vibram® soles are synonymous with quality and are known for their innovative designs.
- Vasque's UltraDry™ Construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- Vasque's Women's Specific-Fit is designed with the knowledge that women's feet are anatomically different than men's in several fundamental ways. In order to enhance comfort and performance for women, Vasque has adjusted its lasts to fit women properly. These lasts are precision contoured differently from men's in key ways: Narrower heel pocket, added support in the instep, heel to ball ratio adjusted (relationship between the first and fifth metatarsal heads or flex zone), and higher arches.
- Weight: 2lb. 2 oz. (974g)
- Outsole: Vibram® Nuasi
- Last: Women’s Specific Perpetuum
- Midsole: Molded PU
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
Interested in the Men's version of the Talus WP Ultradry? Check out The Vasque Talus WP for Men.