|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > Tents, Tarps, and Bivys > All Tent Brands > Vaude Tents and Sleeping Bags > Vaude Arctic 450 (40°) Sleeping Bag - Primaloft|
Vaude Arctic 450 (40°) Sleeping Bag - Primaloft
With the Vaude Arctic 450 Synthetic Primaloft Sleeping Bag you'll stay dry even in wet and dreary weather. The Arctic 450 is modern, technical 3-season mummy sleeping bag designed for extreme activities such as high elevation tours and expeditions in cold regions. The Vaude Artic 450 is made with high performance PrimaLoft® Black Highloft fill, which insulates even when wet, is water resistant, maintains a consistently high loft and can be compressed down compactly. The extreme thermal collar ensures best comfort. The hood opening can be tightened down to the size of a small air hole. Head and foot sections are made from waterproof materials to protect the sleeping bag from wet tent walls; in addition, the foot box can be used as a practical packsack. A drawcord in the foot of the bag can be tightened to shorten the bag for smaller people or to create a dry, warm area for clothing and shoes.
Features of the Vaude Arctic 450 Sleeping Bag:
Specifications of the Vaude Arctic 450 Sleeping Bag:
- Shingle construction prevents drift of insulation
- Spacious pack sack with a small zip pocket
- Extremely durable compression sack included
- Head and foot sections made with waterproof material
- Primaloft Infinity fill in a baffle construction for optimal synthetic insulation
- Integrated foot section with drawcord, can be used as storage sack
- Length adjustable with drawcord, resulting "foot sack" can be used as a storage bag or provide additional insulation at the feet
- Side zip reaches down 40 cm before foot end for enhanced insulation at the feet
- Body contoured mummy cut for optimal heat management
- Extreme warmth collar with an anatomical fit
- Footbox with long side zip down to the foot section
- Pack sack with compression straps
- Large inner pocket made from soft mesh fabric
- Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally friendly products – from sustainable materials and resource-friendly production. Vaude's goal is to protect man and nature.
- Made in Germany
Materials and Fill:
- Temperature Rating: Comfort 43° F, Limit 36° F, Extreme 9° F
- Fits to: 6' 3" (1.91 m)
- Length: 87 in; Width (chest): 31 in; Width (toebox): 22 in
- Carry Weight: 1 lb 10 oz (737 g)
- Carry Size: 12" x 10"
Primaloft Infinity Synthetic Insulation:
- Fill: 100% Polyester Primaloft Infinity Hi-Loft Insulation 80 g/m
- Shell fabric: 100% Polyamide; 15D 400T
- Lining: 100% Polyamide; 15D 400T
- Fill Weight: 1lb (450 g)
PrimaLoft® Infinity is a continuous filament insulation, specially developed for use in sleeping bags. It is characterised by particularly good bulk without additional weight. In contrast with other synthetic fibres, the material consists of an endlessly long fibre, so to speak.
Customers who like the Vaude Arctic 450 Synthetic Sleeping Bag also like the NEMO Rhythm 40° Sleeping Bag