|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > Backpacking Boots & Hiking Boots > All Footwear Brands > Zamberlan Boots > Zamberlan 1020 Nuvolao Norwegian Welted Boots|
Zamberlan 1020 Nuvolao Norwegian Welted Boots
Hand crafted in Italy, the Zamberlan Nuvolao Norwegian Welted Hiking Boots are comfortable, beautiful, and of unsurpassed quality. Zamberlan hiking boots are a glorious blend of old craftsmanship and new technology. The Men's Nuvolao NW Boots are no exception. These boots are made in a family-owned Italian factory, where close attention to craftsmanship and detail is top priority. The boots' sturdy leather uppers offer an old-school look and impressive durability, while techy components like Vibram outsoles and molded footbeds bolster comfort and performance. Say hello to your most dependable backpacking and hiking friend.
Features of the Zamberlan 1020 Nuvolao Norwegian Welted Boots:
Specifications of the Zamberlan 1020 Nuvolao Norwegian Welted Boots:
- The Zamberlan Vibram NorTrack sole is a lightweight, dual-density PU sole with a tread that is ideal for navigating any kind of terrain.
- Hydrobloc waxed tuscan leather adds a layer of water-resistance.
- Norwegian-welted construction provides a lasting quality that will ensure you enjoy your boots for years to come and are easily re-solable.
- A calf leather lined inner collar and tongue help the boots meld to your feet and prevent blisters in key contact areas.
Customers who like the Zamberlan 1020 Nuvolao NW Hiking Boots also liked the Lowa Ticam GTX Hiking Boots.
- Upper Material: full-grain waxed leather, Hydrobloc® Full Grain Leather
- Leather thickness: 2.6 mm
- Hardware: HRT "High Resistance Treatment"
- Lining: Calf Leather, Goretex
- Waterproofing: highly water-resistant
- Sole: Vibram
- Padding: ZAS "Zamberlan Air System"
- Insole/Shank: Zamberlan Modular Flex
- Toe and Heel: Thermoplastic
- Sole Package: Zamberlan® Vibram® NorWALK
- Midsole: dual-density thermoplastic urethane
- Footbed: anatomically-shaped removable footbeds
- Construction: Norwegian Welted
- Lacing: Standard
- Weight: [pair] 3 lb 10 oz
- Hand Made in Italy
- Recommended Use: backpacking, long hikes