|Home > List of All Brands > Zamberlan Boots > Zamberlan 298 Tundra GT Hiking Boots|
Zamberlan 298 Tundra GT Hiking Boots
The Zamberlan 298 Tundra GT Boots are a great option for the moderate hiker or backpacker - Ultra lightweight, durable, and waterproof.
The updated Tundra GT has dropped 10% off of its already lightweight frame, while remaining a versatile, durable, and high-performing boot. The 298 Tundra GT features the Zamberlan Vibram Revolve sole package that uses compressed molded EVA to shed weight, while simultaneously leveraging a cupped Vibram outsole to ensure durability. The mid-height profile provides protection without the additional weight of a traditional full height boot making this boot ideal for hiking with moderate loads, weekend outings or even as a everyday outdoor performance boot.
Features of the Zamberlan 298 Tundra GT Boots:
Specifications of the Zamberlan 298 Tundra GT Boots:
- Durable, lightweight Hydrobloc® nubuck leather uppers offer flexibility and support; Cordura® nylon panels enhance breathability and help keep weight low
- Seam-sealed Gore-Tex® liners protect feet from wet weather and allow excess moisture vapor to escape, keeping feet dry and comfortable
- Padded and gusseted tongues relieve lace pressure across insteps and keep out trail debris; heel loops aid entry
Soft, comfortable foam padding over tongues, cuffs and heels enhances comfort and helps secure feet inside boots
- Removable, moisture-wicking insoles are anatomically shaped for extra comfort
- Zamberlan Air System construction reduces weight and dramatically increases breathability for great comfort and performance
- Lightweight EVA midsoles provide all-day cushioning
- Polypropylene stabilizers and nylon shanks enhance rigidity and stability on uneven terrain
- Long-lasting Vibram® Zamberlan Revolve rubber outsoles on the 298 Tundra GT boots offer reliable traction on varying terrain
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Upper: Hydrobloc® Nabuk/Mesh
- Leather Thickness: 2.0/2.2 mm
- Hardware: H.R.T. "High Resistance Treatment"
- Lining: Waterproof, breathable Gore-tex®
- Footbed: ZAMBERLAN® Z-COMFORT FIT FOOTBED
- Padding: Z.A.S. "ZAMBERLAN AIR SYSTEM"
- Insole/Shank: Zamberlan Modular Flex GT
- Toe and Heel: Thermoplastic
- Construction: Goretex Boottee
- Lacing System: F.W.S. "Foot Wrapping System"
- Weight (per pair / size 9): 2.7 lbs (1220 grams)
- Care: Hydrobloc® Proofing Conditioner
Customers who like the Zamberlan 298 Tundra GT Boots also liked the lightweight Lowa Focus GTX Mid Hiking Boots.