|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > On Sale Now at CCOutdoorStore.com! > Zamberlan Boots > Zamberlan 4041 Expert Pro GT RR Alpine Boots - Men's|
Zamberlan 4041 Expert Pro GT RR Alpine Boots - Men's
The Zamberlan 4041 Expert Pro GT RR Alpine Boots are made for high level mountaineering and use on high routes in the mountains and glaciers. Perfect for winter climbs in the Adirondacks or the Sierras. The Zamberlan Expert Pro Alpine Boots has a pronounced rocker or curvature of the sole, with a soft forward flex. The result is that you can comfortably carry a heavy pack but still have a rigid enough boot to strap on crampons. Lasted to provide a precise fit, maximum sensitivity and great performance.
Features of the Zamberlan 4041 Expert Pro GT RR Alpine Boots:
Specifications of the Zamberlan 4041 Expert Pro GT RR Alpine Boots:
- Underfoot plate: polypropylene and fiberglass
- Full plastic shank provides support without adding weight
- High reinforced cuffs
- Velcro-adjustable tongue: adds extra stability for hiking over ice
- Zonal lacing for easy adjustments going up or down mountains
- Handcrafted in Italy with thickest, finest leather
- Gore-Tex Duratherm insulation
- Best use: Glacier crossings, winter and high elevation approaches/hikes
- Single piece thick premium grade Hydroblocģ leather upper for maximum water protection
- Double tongue which improves overall fit
- Vibramģ Teton sole with Zamberlanģ P.C.S. Professional Crampon System for the use with crampons
- Lined in Duratherm GORE-TEXģ
Customers who looked at the Zamberlan 4041 Expert Pro GT RR Alpine Boots also liked the Lowa Weisshorn GTX Mountaineering Boots.
- Upper: Hydroblocô Premium Full-grain Leather
- Leather Thickness: 2.8/3.0 mm
- Upper Protection: RRS "RUBBER REINFORCEMENT SYSTEM"
- Hardware: HRT "HIGH RESISTANCE TREATMENT"
- Padding: ZAS "ZAMBERLAN AIR SYSTEM"
- Toe and Heel: Thermoplastic
- Construction: Goretex Bootee