|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > SOLD OUT / DISCONTINUED / NO LONGER AVAILABLE > Zamberlan 540 Rise GT Womens Boots - SOLD OUT|
Zamberlan 540 Rise GT Womens Boots - SOLD OUT
NEW! The Zamberlan 540 Rise GT Women's Boot got a great review in Backpacker Magazine's April 2010 Issue!
"With solid ankle support, a roomy forefoot, and a reasonable weight (considering the all-leather upper), this boot earned praise from testers who like to move fast with heavy loads."-Backpacker Magazine review, April 2010
The Zamberlan 540 Rise Boot for women is very similar in form and function to Zamberlan's 760 Steep, winner of the April 2010 Backpacker Magazine's Editors Choice GOLD Award. The 540 Rise is a lightweight and comfortable boot for trekking and moderate backpacking.
KEY FEATURES OF THE 540 RISE: Hydrobloc® split leather for stability and support - Fabric panels reduce overall weight and provide better breathability - GORE-TEX® lining for utmost protection - Exclusive Vibram® Zamberlan® sole with composite structure to improve cushioning, grip, comfort and lightweight - Collar developed for max comfort, lined in Microtex wicking nylon to help control excess moisture - Webbing loop positioned for firm hold of ankle - Built on a womens' specific last.
Read our April 2010 BLOG which includes some more information on the 540 Rise.
- UPPER: ZAMBERLAN HYDROBLOC® SPLIT LEATHER/CORDURA®
- LEATHER THICKNESS: 2,2/2,4 mm
- UPPER PROTECTION: P.U. COATED LEATHER
- HARDWARE: H.R.T. "HIGH RESISTANCE TREATMENT"
- LINING: GORE-TEX®
- FOOTBED: ZAMBERLAN® FOOTBED
- PADDING: Z.A.S. "ZAMBERLAN AIR SYSTEM"
- INSOLE/SHANK: ZAMBERLAN FLEX GT
- TOE AND HEEL: THERMOPLASTIC
- SOLE PACKAGE: VIBRAM® STAR TREK
- CONSTRUCTION: GTX BOOTEE
- WEIGHT: 630 grams
- CARE: HYDROBLOC® PROOFING CONDITIONER