|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > SOLD OUT / DISCONTINUED / NO LONGER AVAILABLE > Sold Out - No Longer Available > Zamberlan 965 Lhasa GT RR Backpacking Boots - DISCONTINUED|
Zamberlan 965 Lhasa GT RR Backpacking Boots - DISCONTINUED
The New 965 Lhasa GT RR Backpacking Boots from Zamberlan - now featuring Zamberlan's proprietary Star Trek Sole. The Lhasa boots have won acclaim from backpacker magazine and across the outdoor industry, and this robust and protective boot takes on any mountain terrain.
About the Zamberlan Star Trek Sole:
- UPPER: HYDROBLOC® NUBUK LEATHER
- LEATHER: THICKNESS 2,6 mm
- UPPER PROTECTION: R.R.S. "RUBBER REINFORCEMENT SYSTEM"
- HARDWARE: H.R.T. "HIGH RESISTANCE TREATMENT"
- LINING: GORE-TEX®
- FOOTBED: ZAMBERLAN® Z-COMFORT FIT FOOTBED
- PADDING: Z.A.S. "ZAMBERLAN AIR SYSTEM"
- INSOLE/SHANK: ZAMBERLAN Z-FLEX GT
- TOE AND HEEL: THERMOPLASTIC
- SOLE PACKAGE: VIBRAM® STAR TREK
- CONSTRUCTION: GTX BOOTEE
- WEIGHT (GRAMS): 840 (Mens size 8)
- CARE: HYDROBLOC® PROOFING CONDITIONER
Developed with Vibram, the Star Trek Sole is a Zamberlan Exclusive.
A unique toe bumper provides extra foot protection and a gripping surface at the front. A low density PU wedge allows for shock absorption, low weight, comfort. A TPU element within the sole enables maximum stability and tortional stability in heel hook area. There is also a low density PU element in heel for additional cushioning. The Sole is slightly wider than the upper in the toe and heel area for better grip and durability, and the undercut heel allows you to stop on a dime. The Star Trek Sole also has large grooves (to facilitate self-cleaning) and multidiredctional, sculptured lugs to enhance traction on any trail surface.