|Home > ALL OUTDOOR GEAR CATEGORIES > SOLD OUT / DISCONTINUED / NO LONGER AVAILABLE > Sold Out - No Longer Available > Zamberlan 965 Lhasa GT RR Boots DISCONTINUED|
Zamberlan 965 Lhasa GT RR Boots DISCONTINUED
These great boots are the classic style that won Backpacker Magazine acclaim in 2009. There is a newly incarnated 955 Lhasa Boot that features Zamberlan's exclusive Star Trek Sole, but this is the classic style. Get them while you can!
Robust and comfortable boot, Zamberlan's 965 Lhasa GT RR backpacking boots are ideal for long treks and backpacking trips also with heavy loads on and off trails.
The upper design ensures maximum comfort and precise fit. The GORE-TEX® lining will keep water out allowing the foot to breath and the high rubber rand all thru ensures protection and durability. The Vibram Fourà outsersole with the eva wedge will provide traction and max grip and will give a lot of shock absorption.
- UPPER: HYDROBLOC® NABUK LEATHER
- LEATHER THICKNESS: 2,6 mm
- UPPER PROTECTION: R.R.S. "RUBBER REINFORCEMENT SYSTEM"
- HARDWARE: H.R.T. "HIGH RESISTANCE TREATMENT"
- LINING: GORE-TEX®
- FOOTBED: ZAMBERLAN® FOOTBED
- PADDING: Z.A.S. "ZAMBERLAN AIR SYSTEM"
- INSOLE/SHANK: ZAMBERLAN FLEX GT
- TOE AND HEEL: THERMOPLASTIC
- SOLE PACKAGE: VIBRAM® 'FOURA'
- CONSTRUCTION: GTX BOOTEE
- WEIGHT (GRAMS): 780
- CARE: HYDROBLOC® PROOFING CONDITIONER