|Home > List of All Brands > Zamberlan Boots > Zamberlan 636 Baffin GT RR Hiking Boots|
Zamberlan 636 Baffin GT RR Hiking Boots
The Zamberlan 636 BAFFIN GT RR Backpacking/Hiking Boots are an exceptionally sturdy yet uncommonly comfortable Italian-made, single-leather upper boot. The 636 Baffin GT RR is the older version of the 636 New Baffin Plus GT RR. The new version is a wide-lasted model with the Zamberlan Vibram Darwin outsole while the original is a medium with.
The all-new Zamberlan Vibram Darwin outsole is an exclusive sole to Zamberlan that features a dual-density PU midsole (one lower-density layger for cusion and one higher-density for stability and shock absorption) originally developed in our very technical Alpine models. The outsole features excellent tread for superior grip, exaggerated downhill braking, a super grippy toe-off zone, lugs wide enough they can be easily cleaned with a stick or a finger, and a heel strike zone which ensures great traction throughout the stride. Feel the rocker on this boot as you climb uphill with ease.
A Gore-Tex®lining is combined with Hydrobloc®-treated single-leather uppers to ensure maximum water protection. The Zamberlan FWS (Foot Wrapping System) ensures that the foot remains securely in place without discomfort. A Microtex® collar provides moisture-wicking capability above the ankle.
Features of the Zamberlan 636 Baffin GT RR WL Hiking Boots:
Specifications of the Zamberlan 636 Baffin GT RR WL Hiking Boots:
- Zamberlan® exclusive Foot Wrapping System to frimly hold fhe foot and allow a precise fit
- GORE-TEX® lining for utmost protection and breathabilty
- Microtex wicking nylon collar lining help control excess moisture
- Seamless upper for enhanced protection and durability
- Zamberlan® Rubber Reinforcement System enhances protection to the upper
- Zamberlan® exclusive Vibram® 3D sole for great grip, exceptional cushioning, wear resistance and traction
- Back stabilizer offers correct support and helps keeping foot well aligned.
Customers who like the Zamberlan 636 Baffin GT RR WL Hiking Boots also liked the Lowa Tibet GTX Hiking Boots.
- Upper: Hydrobloc Nabuk Leather
- Leather Thickness: 2.4-2.6 mm
- Upper Protection: RRS Rubber Reinforcement System
- Hardware: HRT, high resistance treatment
- Lining: GORE-TEX
- Footbed: 3 action footbed
- Padding: ZAS, Zamberlan air system
- Insole/Shank: Zamberlan Flex GT
- Toe and Heel: Thermoplastic
- Sole Package: Zamberlan Vibram Darwin WL Sole
- Construction: GTX Bootee
- FWS Foot Wrapping System
- Weight per pair (Size 9): 3 lb 8 oz (1560 g)
- Hand-crafted in Italy
- Color is Waxed Grey