|Home > List of All Brands > Zamberlan Boots > Zamberlan 638 Baltoro Hiking Boots|
Zamberlan 638 Baltoro Hiking Boots
The Zamberlan 638 Baltoro Hiking Boots are designed for extended backpacking and tough hiking. They are solid, supportive, durable - and with the leather/cambrelle lining your foot will bask in comfort.
Features of the Zamberlan 638 Baltoro Hiking Boots:
Specifications of the Zamberlan 638 Baltoro Hiking Boots:
- One piece, full grain Hydrobloc® waxed leather upper
- Zamberlan® exclusive Foot Wrapping System to frimly hold fhe foot and allow a precise fit
- Microtex wicking nylon collar lining help control excess moisture
- Seamless upper for enhanced protection and durability
- Zamberlan® Rubber Reinforcement System enhances protection to the upper
- Zamberlan® exclusive Vibram® 3D sole for great grip, exceptional cushioning, wear resistance and traction
- Soft calf leather lining in the back part for best comfort and Cambrelle lining in the toe: it is higienical, anti-bacterial and dries fast
- Anatomical and removable footbed.
Customers who like the Zamberlan 638 Baltoro Boots also liked the Lowa Catalan LL Flex Hiking Boots.
- MADE IN: ITALY
- UPPER: HYDROBLOC® FULL GRAIN WAXED LEATHER
- LEATHER THICKNESS: 2,4/2,6 mm
- UPPER PROTECTION: R.R.S. "RUBBER REINFORCEMENT SYSTEM"
- HARDWARE: H.R.T. "HIGH RESISTANCE TREATMENT"
- LINING: LEATHER/CAMBRELLE®
- FOOTBED: ZAMBERLAN® Z-COMFORT FIT FOOTBED
- PADDING: Z.A.S. "ZAMBERLAN AIR SYSTEM"
- INSOLE/SHANK: ZAMBERLAN Z-FLEX
- TOE AND HEEL: THERMOPLASTIC
- SOLE PACKAGE: ZAMBERLAN® VIBRAM® 3D
- CONSTRUCTION: CEMENTED
- LACING SYSTEM: F.W.S. "FOOT WRAPPING SYSTEM"
- WEIGHT: 810 grams
- CARE: HYDROBLOC® PROOFING CREAM